Proceedings Of The Nutrition Society
Proceedings of the Nutrition Society publishes review papers presented by invited speakers who are recognised international experts in their field and abstracts of Original Communications presented by members at the scientific meetings of The Nutrition Society.
This journal appears as 5 issues per year. Symposium papers are published in February, May, August and November and are available electronically; Original Communications from individual meetings are published electronically and comprise an OCE issue.
IMPACT FACTOR (2014):
5.273 (Nutrition and Dietetics 5/77)
Associate Professor Maria O’Sullivan
Trinity Centre for Health Sciences, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Clinical nutrition and metabolism
- Obesity and body composition
- Infant nutrition
- Diet selection and control of intake
- Nutrition and behaviour
- Reproduction, growth and development
- Animal nutrition and metabolism
- Molecular aspects of nutrition
- Functional foods
- Macronutrient metabolism
- Micronutrients and antioxidants
- Companion animal nutrition
- Nutritional Genomics
- Nutrition and the food chain
- Public health nutrition
- Cellular and molecular nutrition (including immunology)
- Nutrition policy
- Sports and exercise nutrition
For further information on PNS please email: email@example.com.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NS_CEO: Thanks to CEO @amrc for the warm welcome today as a new supporter of AMRC #amrc2015 @NutritionSoc #nutrition https://t.co/5bX4s…
- @kitchenclub55 sorry for late reply. We are at another event this week. How many of the magnifiers are you after? + new Food Diary too?
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Great to hear @Freeman_George commitment to research at #amrc2015 conf. Looking Fwd to meeting some ex colleagues too…
- Nutrition Society at #amrc2015 conf today as new supporter member of @AMRC https://t.co/EGDDEwP5w4
- All set up to welcome delegates at #amrc2015 conference. Pleased to be new members @AMRC https://t.co/6uQJV3kYmR