Nutrition Research Reviews
Nutrition Research Reviews appears in two issues per year, keeps readers up-to-date with concise, thoughtful reviews of key topics on all aspects of nutrition science. Authors are encouraged to take a critical approach in appraising the literature and to advance new concepts and hypotheses.
Where appropriate, reviews are also accompanied by commentaries by other workers in the field or editorial comment. Occasional articles by leading nutritionists with a lifetime's involvement in nutrition research give valuable insights into the development of the subject and individual approaches to it.
IMPACT FACTOR (2014):
3.912 (Nutrition and Dietetics 12/77)
Professor Jayne V. Woodside
Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
- Directions to Authors
- Online Submission (includes access to Review Proposal forms)
- Licence to Publish
The backbone of the Journal comprises reviews commissioned by a team of international editors, who are constantly seeking important new topics and writers. The Editors also consider articles submitted, unsolicited, to them. All reviews are subject to peer review before publication.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
For queries and further information about NRR please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Twitter feed
- NEW wkshop on how to use experimental data using databases of chemical ontologies & four enzyme portals @emblebi https://t.co/inDteWxxLq
- New paper of the month on vitamin D levels & main food sources in Finnish school age children https://t.co/GkPxG9xK0r
- New research finds parents & teachers less aware of importance of diet on brain dev. compared to physical dev. https://t.co/OhAhCgSlkN
- New virtual issue on vit D available with special editorial by textbook EiC, Sue Lanham-New @UniOfSurrey @NBU_Editor https://t.co/N2oWu7tO5a
- This could be a great opportunity for our African members, but hurry, closes on 7 Feb 2016 https://t.co/U981fFfa2T