Nutrition Research Reviews
Nutrition Research Reviews appears in two issues per year, keeps readers up-to-date with concise, thoughtful reviews of key topics on all aspects of nutrition science. Authors are encouraged to take a critical approach in appraising the literature and to advance new concepts and hypotheses.
Where appropriate, reviews are also accompanied by commentaries by other workers in the field or editorial comment. Occasional articles by leading nutritionists with a lifetime's involvement in nutrition research give valuable insights into the development of the subject and individual approaches to it.
IMPACT FACTOR (2013):
3.861 (Nutrition and Dietetics 16/78)
Professor Jayne V. Woodside
Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
- Directions to Authors
- Online Submission (includes access to Review Proposal forms)
- Licence to Publish
The backbone of the Journal comprises reviews commissioned by a team of international editors, who are constantly seeking important new topics and writers. The Editors also consider articles submitted, unsolicited, to them. All reviews are subject to peer review before publication.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
For queries and further information about NRR please email: email@example.com.
Latest Twitter feed
- Are you interested in nutrition and how it applies to human & animal health? Join the NS as a member in 2015 http://t.co/rcypN0jOjK #tweko
- RT @RoySocMed: There's still time to book for our meeting on nutrition and age-related muscle loss, organised with @NutritionSoc http://t.c…
- We support new alliance in social care & health http://t.co/IxuEpC4p5r Mustn't forget importance of nutrition in this too @NHSEngland @Co4CC
- RT @RoySocMed: MT @NutritionSoc: Limited places at Dec #Nutrition, #Ageing & muscle loss conf hosted by NS & @RoySocMed See http://t.co/jVo…
- Public health professionals learn more about science of #Nutrition #Ageing & muscle loss http://t.co/352zkbyEd8 9-10 Dec,Lon @R_S_P_H pls RT
Training & Education: View