Nutrition Research Reviews
Nutrition Research Reviews appears in two issues per year, keeps readers up-to-date with concise, thoughtful reviews of key topics on all aspects of nutrition science. Authors are encouraged to take a critical approach in appraising the literature and to advance new concepts and hypotheses.
Where appropriate, reviews are also accompanied by commentaries by other workers in the field or editorial comment. Occasional articles by leading nutritionists with a lifetime's involvement in nutrition research give valuable insights into the development of the subject and individual approaches to it.
IMPACT FACTOR (2014):
3.912 (Nutrition and Dietetics 12/77)
Professor Jayne V. Woodside
Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
- Directions to Authors
- Online Submission (includes access to Review Proposal forms)
- Licence to Publish
The backbone of the Journal comprises reviews commissioned by a team of international editors, who are constantly seeking important new topics and writers. The Editors also consider articles submitted, unsolicited, to them. All reviews are subject to peer review before publication.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
For queries and further information about NRR please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Twitter feed
- New paper on sleep, circadian rhythms & body weight in PNS by Prof Westerterp-Plantenga from #rolesofsleep2015 conf https://t.co/rIGboj2lAJ
- The Dairy Council have produced a booklet on iodine in dairy products - download free here: https://t.co/eL1hp7cEcx @TheDairyCouncil
- New meta-analysis in BJN finds link between eggs & type 2 diabetes- but only if you live in USA https://t.co/P5HmVZ23gU @CUPAcademic
- Programme announced to provide you info on how to analyse experimental data on chemical ontologies & more- https://t.co/NFGEDWp6i3 @emblebi
- RT @NS_CEO: Key Opinion Leaders luncheon off to a lively start! #healthyeating @NutritionSoc https://t.co/L3qiOgKRKH