Nutrition Research Reviews
Nutrition Research Reviews appears in two issues per year, keeps readers up-to-date with concise, thoughtful reviews of key topics on all aspects of nutrition science. Authors are encouraged to take a critical approach in appraising the literature and to advance new concepts and hypotheses.
Where appropriate, reviews are also accompanied by commentaries by other workers in the field or editorial comment. Occasional articles by leading nutritionists with a lifetime's involvement in nutrition research give valuable insights into the development of the subject and individual approaches to it.
IMPACT FACTOR (2013):
3.861 (Nutrition and Dietetics 16/78)
Professor Jayne V. Woodside
Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
- Directions to Authors
- Online Submission (includes access to Review Proposal forms)
- Licence to Publish
The backbone of the Journal comprises reviews commissioned by a team of international editors, who are constantly seeking important new topics and writers. The Editors also consider articles submitted, unsolicited, to them. All reviews are subject to peer review before publication.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
For queries and further information about NRR please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Twitter feed
- Don't forget to apply for the Cuthbertson Medal 2015 - http://t.co/LxJhqbY9Sr Deadline today! Good luck to all applicants @RoySocMed pls RT
- RT @AfN_UK_: Don't be lured in by the promise of a quick fix - eat healthily, be active & if need help see a professional! #RNutr https://t…
- RT @foodgov: Let’s prevent another DNP death. Watch/RT this video and learn the real dangers of 'fat burning' pills #DNPkills https://t.co/…
- RT @JaneMaddockPhD: @NutritionSoc @NutSocPGConf @EvaMaguire13 @NNEdPro @glenysjones postgrad conference coming to Cambridge in September ht…
- RT @OfficialNIHR: Lead of the #NIHR Southampton Biomedical Research Centre is elected as the next President of @NutritionSoc http://t.co/3Z…