An EU-funded study published this week in British Journal of Nutrition (BJN) shows that consuming cocoa flavanols improves cardiovascular function and lessens the burden on the heart that comes wit
for the nutrition
A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
Latest Twitter feed
- Need help writing your research paper ready for publishing? We can help - https://t.co/aBCQZPfQxB Discounted places until 11 Feb @AfN_UK_
- RT @SPHeREprogramme: Good luck to @UCC scholar @flahertysj speaking at the @NutritionSoc Postgrad Conference this week! https://t.co/ggUNkN…
- NEW wkshop on how to use experimental data using databases of chemical ontologies & four enzyme portals @emblebi https://t.co/inDteWxxLq
- New paper of the month on vitamin D levels & main food sources in Finnish school age children https://t.co/GkPxG9xK0r
- New research finds parents & teachers less aware of importance of diet on brain dev. compared to physical dev. https://t.co/OhAhCgSlkN