Nutrition Society responds to SACN report on Carbohydrates and Health:
for the nutrition
It is Gut Week (11 – 18 August 2014) and we thought it would be useful to highlight our recently published research paper on gut m
Working on novel methods of dietary assessment?
The study, by Binh T. Nguyen, Ph.D. of the American Cancer Society, Economic and Health Policy Research and Lisa M. Powell, Ph.D.
Latest Twitter feed
- @sarcopenia interviews Prof Roger Fielding http://t.co/PSpCsXNivO keynote speaker on #nutrition #ageing at http://t.co/dlcLYO1feo @RoySocMed
- One week to go for early bird discount on our Winter Conference on #nutrition & #ageing http://t.co/dlcLYO1feo @RoySocMed @ThePhySoc pls RT
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: BBC2 weighs up personalised dieting | News | Broadcast: http://t.co/8zPhZcSShg
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Why the UK's official healthy food guide needs changing after 20 years http://t.co/YuUIIlLA7S
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Researchers urge retailers to replace kids’ ‘eye level’ junk food http://t.co/AfXgGJ6hvz via @FoodN…
Training & Education: View