Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
for the nutrition
We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
We are delighted to report that the Nutrition Society has been able to support 20 members with Travel Grants totalling more than £5,000. The first deadline for 2015 applications closed at the end
Latest Twitter feed
- Reminder: Registration for Sleep, Obesity and Metabolic Disease conf closes tomorrow. Last few places https://t.co/X4jp6kfqql @RoySocMed
- New Nutrigenomics Webinar,13 Jan. Learn about the emerging science of personalised nutrition https://t.co/csVIzpulwi https://t.co/0KwqifNWHA
- Are we entering new era of personalised nutrition & nutrigenomics? See https://t.co/MRHiNxQsjx New workshop in Jan: https://t.co/csVIzpulwi
- RT @minashwell: Well done @ClaireBaseley for getting registered nutritionist on breakfast telly. @AfN_UK_ and @NutritionSoc will be happy. …
- RT @AnastasiaZKalea: Great talk on ω-3 and inflammation by Prof Philip Calder in #HDAconf2015 @NutritionSoc @BrDieteticAssoc https://t.co/…