A new blog on the Public Health England website by Dr Alison Tedstone sets out the importance of nutrition and diet in tackling high rates of obesity and associated increases in heart disease, type
for the nutrition
We received sad news that Joanne Holden, who co-authored the Food Composition chapter in the Nutrition Society's Introduction to Human Nutrition textbook, passed away on 2 October 2014.
An exciting programme of scientific meeting topics for 2015 was agreed by the Nutrition Society's Science Committee at its recent meeting in September.
After 10 years at the helm, we were sad to say a farewell to our Chief Executive Officer, Frederick Wentworth-Bowyer. Over the years, Frederick has developed and grown the Society to ensure we con
The majority of delegates attending the Nutrition Society's recent Statistics for Nutrition Research workshop felt the course content was essential learning for their development.
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…