The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
for the nutrition
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
We are delighted to announce the winners of the Nutrition Society Irish Section Postgraduate Competition. Our four winners are:
The British Council and the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan has launched a new five-year programme to encourage international research collaboration between ambitious researchers from
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @CNmagazines: CN Awards 2015- Nominate now for Student of the Year. Only 3 days left to nominate & WIN! Please RT @NutritionSoc @ChildOb…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Superbug risk from tonnes of antibiotics fed to animals - health - 23 March 2015 - New Scientist: h…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Time for Food: The Intimate Interplay between Nutrition, Metabolism, and the Circadian Clock: Cell …
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Understanding malnutrition in children | Nursing in Practice http://t.co/7jdJ7HcbrQ
- RT @nutrition_emily: Really enjoyed the @NutritionSoc meet yesterday on dietary assessment at @edgehillsu - Great insight into suitability …