As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
for the nutrition
The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
We are delighted to announce the winners of the Nutrition Society Irish Section Postgraduate Competition. Our four winners are:
Latest Twitter feed
- @HelloHealthyYou @drtom_butler @RNutrIP Notts conf on animal products in human diet. Great speakers + some surprises too! Should be fun.
- RT @glenysjones: Just finished at @oxford_brookes promoting #ANutr registration. Great to meet fab group of students & was next to wonderfu…
- RT @HelloHealthyYou: #RNutr & #ANutr - who else is a member of the #NutritionSociety?Finally got around to joining😀 @RNutrIP @NutritionSoc …
- A warm welcome Jenny. Look forward to meeting you at one of our events soon https://t.co/IM8gH3hEGW
- RT @drtom_butler: @HelloHealthyYou @RNutrIP @NutritionSoc joined last week. Looking forward to the conference in July!