We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
for the nutrition
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
We are delighted to report that the Nutrition Society has been able to support 20 members with Travel Grants totalling more than £5,000. The first deadline for 2015 applications closed at the end
Election fever is upon us – not the General Election, but Nutrition Society elections for Trustees and Council members.
As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Look forward to my Media & Social Media wkshop (6 Jul). Do you know what a storyhouse is? Come find out, 2 spots left …
- RT @DrFrankLipman: RT @DrAseemMalhotra: As @damongameau discovered all calories are not the same! #sugar promotes fat storage & hunger! htt…
- RT @FAOKnowledge: #Foodwaste in NENA region is high &contrib to reduced food availability. Reduction strategy http://t.co/IMSEESB3uV http:/…
- Are you a scientist or clinician at early stage of your career? Apply for the Cuthbertson Medal & be recognised - http://t.co/LxJhqbY9Sr
- Limited discount offer: Save 50% off your membership fee. Join today! Find out more here - http://t.co/1Y0bLVq2bZ