The Association for Nutrition (AfN) this week won backing from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) over misleading claims being made by a company called the College for Nutrition Ltd. The Af
for the nutrition
The Department of Health (DH), through the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and its NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI) has recognised the need to develop a nation
Dr Alexander Miras from Imperial College London, has won the 2014 Nutrition Society Cuthbertson Medal for his work on how the human brain responds to food, and the effectiveness of gastric
A new blog on the Public Health England website by Dr Alison Tedstone sets out the importance of nutrition and diet in tackling high rates of obesity and associated increases in heart disease, type
We received sad news that Joanne Holden, who co-authored the Food Composition chapter in the Nutrition Society's Introduction to Human Nutrition textbook, passed away on 2 October 2014.
An exciting programme of scientific meeting topics for 2015 was agreed by the Nutrition Society's Science Committee at its recent meeting in September.
Latest Twitter feed
- Health & social care professionals learn more about #Nutrition #Ageing & muscle loss http://t.co/352zkbyEd8 9-10 Dec @CareQualityComm pls RT
- Irish Postgraduate Competition to speak at next conf 12-13 Feb 2015 is now open! Submit application http://t.co/O3mVaPDxXK @UlsterUni pls RT
- Social care professionals learn more about #Nutrition, #Ageing & muscle loss at our Dec conf http://t.co/IiRohauT6C @SCIE_socialcare pls RT
- Limited places at Dec #Nutrition, #Ageing & muscle loss conf hosted by NS & @RoySocMed See http://t.co/4zGSRr76fm @AfN_UK_ @BrDieteticAssoc
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Turning To Crickets To Fight Malnutrition http://t.co/nRYcbutAvU
Training & Education: View