Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
for the nutrition
Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: How do you define a snack or a meal? What impact does it have on diet quality? New paper in NRR here http://t.co/zTFDSM…
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: New review in BJN: benefits of fish exceed any risks. Intakes shouldn't be limited http://t.co/YTjGwovpYT @NutritionSoc…
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/Tegl9MQsTW Stories via @NutritionSoc @DrugScope @Chart…
- RT @AfN_UK_: AfN Endorsed CPD with @NutritionSoc for those wishing to brush up on their statistic know-how. https://t.co/rkEBoG44kG
- RT @AfN_UK_: AfN Endorsed CPD with @NutritionSoc for building skills and knowledge about dietary assessment methods. https://t.co/OFK7WhdJ7q