An EU-funded study published this week in British Journal of Nutrition (BJN) shows that consuming cocoa flavanols improves cardiovascular function and lessens the burden on the heart that comes wit
for the nutrition
A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/BoT60poM7Q Stories via @SETAC_world @NutritionSoc @IHC…
- RT @rdukchat: @NutritionSoc Please help us spread word that on Monday 8pm #RDUK hosting a #PlantBased tweetchat http://t.co/WEwC3K4thk #al…
- RT @RoySocMed: Roles of sleep & circadian rhythms in the origin & nutritional management of obesity @NutritionSoc #rolesofsleep15 http://t.…
- NS President Prof Geissler welcomes new Trustee & Council members to first meeting to discuss 2015-2016 work plans. http://t.co/qCSQA5Kmd6
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: The Dairy Council Sports Nutrition Award in collaboration with @SENregister Details: http://t.co/bIputFk7sT http://t.c…