A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
for the nutrition
Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/kFdz9swgSh Stories via @NutritionSoc @forensicfix @for…
- Read our new blog on innovative dietary assessment methods, early bird for DA w/shop ends 11 September http://bit.ly1lOB69h
- Modelling outcomes session @ stats w/shop, delegates from @leedsbeckett @uniofnottingham @ucl @nestle @sheffielduni http://t.co/13JaGaGTqp
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: Women who meet the RDA for magnesium and calcium have a reduced odds of metabolic syndrome http://t.co/COp9c2vwXf @Nutr…
- Great to see a full house at the Statistics for Nutrition Research w/shop @sheffielduni today. http://t.co/DyRiMY8Bxh