In light of the topicality of Vitamin D, Nutrition Bulletin and the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics have collaborated to produce a Virtual Issue on this topic. The issue
for the nutrition
We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2016 Irish Postgraduate competition. The winners will have their abstract published in the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (PNS) journal
Nutrition expert receives international award during third Healthy Nutrition Day
Starting in the summer of 2016, the Nutrition Society is offering a limited number of Vacation Scholarships aimed at undergraduates interested in a career in Nutritional Science.
Public Health England’s review of the evidence on interventions to help the nation reduce their sugar consumption received a great deal of news coverage last week.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @WardyMw: #25NSPGcork @aoifenihaodha presents data that #calcium intake does not influence #vitD requirements in older people @Nutritio…
- RT @mkellycann: Packed programme of #nutrition research @NutritionSoc postgrad conf. Good luck @NICHE_ULSTER students #25NSPGcork https://t…
- Discounted booking fee expires tomorrow to attend scientific publishing w/shop - https://t.co/aBCQZPfQxB @AfN_UK_ CPD application sent
- RT @NutSocUWSU: Thank you very much to @NS_CEO @NutritionSoc, Richard Marshall from @BathSpaUni, @EmilyRoseHock @ACF_UK, Melissa Mogor our …
- RT @aoifenihaodha: Registration ready @NutritionSoc PG conference! #25NSPGcork https://t.co/BbOKHLbZpo