We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
for the nutrition
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
We are delighted to report that the Nutrition Society has been able to support 20 members with Travel Grants totalling more than £5,000. The first deadline for 2015 applications closed at the end
Election fever is upon us – not the General Election, but Nutrition Society elections for Trustees and Council members.
As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
Latest Twitter feed
- NS President Prof Catherine Geissler tries cricket flour cookies with Andy Holcroft @grub_kitchen @UniofNottingham http://t.co/rXf4NIo95N
- Andy Holcroft from @grub_kitchen at our conf @UniofNottingham with cricket flour cookies #future4meat http://t.co/nPskETnTiY
- RT @l_benson: Cricket cookies... 🍪🐜 @Grub_kitchen #fitfood #nutrition @NutritionSoc @drtom_butler http://t.co/HQkQihiRPB
- RT @bethevex: Great lectures today! @NutritionSoc conference. Excited to hear Tim Finnigan director of R&D @quorn foods lecture tomorrow! #…
- @fee_graham @granthamcsf so, what did you think? Did they taste ok?