Election fever is upon us – not the General Election, but Nutrition Society elections for Trustees and Council members.
for the nutrition
As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
Click here for further details on the programme, how to register and to submit an abstract.
Latest Twitter feed
- @HelenColemanQUB @CPH_QUB We blogged about vit D here http://t.co/WSl2LrMcdO (includes references). SACN to advise on evidence.
- RT @ethna7: @HelenColemanQUB @NutritionSoc @CPH_QUB surprisingly, it seems rickets is on the rise? http://t.co/QOGcOHWpmL
- RT @HARTResearch: RT @NutritionSoc Don't forget to submit abstract by 7 Aug. See : http://t.co/AnnYim0FNo.. @CedarUK http://t.co/n7vIKJrS1n…
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "It became obvious to me: Diet was the big factor influencing my patients' health" @Dmozaffarian via @NutritionSoc: ht…
- Early Bird for our Stats for Nutrition Research wkshop @sheffielduni ends today. See http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg pls RT http://t.co/tlKcT9PIqb