A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
for the nutrition
Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @RoySocMed: For delegates attending joint meeting with @NutritionSoc on 8 & 9 Dec follow #rolesofsleep15 for updates https://t.co/lCMNn…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Looking forward to attending our Postgrad conf at Trinity Hall Cambridge next week. Great programme + a bit of punting…
- RT @glenysjones: Great catch up today with @NutritionSoc team. Lots of conferences ahead & fine tuning winter meeting's programme #IsGoingT…
- RT @WheelerSimon: @Jessica_Raneri There are some ongoing initiatives in this area: @NutritionSoc is currently helping to build http://t.co/…
- RT @Foodanddrinkfed: FDF's Kate Halliwell named Nutrition Society Council Member http://t.co/kh36OdkNuU @NutritionSoc