The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
for the nutrition
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
We are delighted to announce the winners of the Nutrition Society Irish Section Postgraduate Competition. Our four winners are:
The British Council and the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan has launched a new five-year programme to encourage international research collaboration between ambitious researchers from
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @eNut_Academy: Want to view the pilot go to http://t.co/4brGl4aSMV & drop us a email or a tweet to receive a trial access code @nutritio…
- RT @eNut_Academy: @nutritionorg @ns_ceo @nutritionorg @nutritionsoc this for ur support with the eNA! Couldn't have done it without U ASN!
- RT @NS_CEO: Dr Paul Amuna, Dr Francis Zotor, and me. Very successful promotion of @eNut_Academy @nutritionorg @NutritionSoc http://t.co/sDb…
- RT @eNut_Academy: Thxs to all our speakers great presentation @nutritionorg @expbio @NutritionSoc http://t.co/MCqDq9JcRB
- RT @eNut_Academy: Engaging through the African universities will provide support to them and their students @nutritionorg @expbio @Nutritio…