Starting in the summer of 2016, the Nutrition Society is offering a limited number of Vacation Scholarships aimed at undergraduates interested in a career in Nutritional Science.
for the nutrition
Public Health England’s review of the evidence on interventions to help the nation reduce their sugar consumption received a great deal of news coverage last week.
An EU-funded study published this week in British Journal of Nutrition (BJN) shows that consuming cocoa flavanols improves cardiovascular function and lessens the burden on the heart that comes wit
A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
Latest Twitter feed
- Reminder: Registration for Sleep, Obesity and Metabolic Disease conf closes tomorrow. Last few places https://t.co/X4jp6kfqql @RoySocMed
- New Nutrigenomics Webinar,13 Jan. Learn about the emerging science of personalised nutrition https://t.co/csVIzpulwi https://t.co/0KwqifNWHA
- Are we entering new era of personalised nutrition & nutrigenomics? See https://t.co/MRHiNxQsjx New workshop in Jan: https://t.co/csVIzpulwi
- RT @minashwell: Well done @ClaireBaseley for getting registered nutritionist on breakfast telly. @AfN_UK_ and @NutritionSoc will be happy. …
- RT @AnastasiaZKalea: Great talk on ω-3 and inflammation by Prof Philip Calder in #HDAconf2015 @NutritionSoc @BrDieteticAssoc https://t.co/…