We are delighted to announce the winners of the Nutrition Society Irish Section Postgraduate Competition. Our four winners are:
for the nutrition
The British Council and the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan has launched a new five-year programme to encourage international research collaboration between ambitious researchers from
2015 BNF Drummond Pump Priming Grants for newly appointed research fellows and university lecturers
The Association for Nutrition (AfN) this week won backing from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) over misleading claims being made by a company called the College for Nutrition Ltd. The Af
The Department of Health (DH), through the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and its NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI) has recognised the need to develop a nation
Dr Alexander Miras from Imperial College London, has won the 2014 Nutrition Society Cuthbertson Medal for his work on how the human brain responds to food, and the effectiveness of gastric
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @eNut_Academy: eNA lecture and panel discussion today at FANUS @14:30 in Simba Hall. Come to the @NutritionSoc stand to find out more.
- Another busy morning on the UK NS stand @FANUS. Great to see so many of you! If we have met yet, come by & enter comp to win new textbook.
- @P_Fairbairn we are pleased you have booked your place. We look forward to welcoming you to Nottingham in July.
- RT @P_Fairbairn: Place booked on the @NutritionSoc future of animal products in the diet conference. As populations grow food sustainabili…
- RT @l_benson: Excitement 💪🐠🎓 Ive been accepted by @NutritionSoc for presentation of my study |Effect of N-3FA on eccentric exercise http://…