The Association for Nutrition (AfN) this week won backing from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) over misleading claims being made by a company called the College for Nutrition Ltd. The Af
for the nutrition
The Department of Health (DH), through the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and its NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI) has recognised the need to develop a nation
Dr Alexander Miras from Imperial College London, has won the 2014 Nutrition Society Cuthbertson Medal for his work on how the human brain responds to food, and the effectiveness of gastric
A new blog on the Public Health England website by Dr Alison Tedstone sets out the importance of nutrition and diet in tackling high rates of obesity and associated increases in heart disease, type
We received sad news that Joanne Holden, who co-authored the Food Composition chapter in the Nutrition Society's Introduction to Human Nutrition textbook, passed away on 2 October 2014.
An exciting programme of scientific meeting topics for 2015 was agreed by the Nutrition Society's Science Committee at its recent meeting in September.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @CambridgeJnls: Carbohydrates: Friends or Foes #nutrition @NutritionSoc http://t.co/Lj05y7MyVi
- RT @NutSocUWSU: @Cass_Ellis1 @NutritionSoc Great to see is at @UniWestminster! #UoWNutrition
- RT @BNFEvents: BNF's next conference: New perspectives on #infant #feeding and #obesity April 28th http://t.co/Jbck8ul7ny @nutritionsoc @B…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Great networking opportunity over coffee during the break of @NutritionSoc stats workshop... http://t.co/dtZlfmh46x
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Full house at the @NutritionSoc stats workshop... Just learnt that stats is actually the study of variability.