Nutrition Society responds to SACN report on Carbohydrates and Health:
for the nutrition
It is Gut Week (11 – 18 August 2014) and we thought it would be useful to highlight our recently published research paper on gut m
Working on novel methods of dietary assessment?
The study, by Binh T. Nguyen, Ph.D. of the American Cancer Society, Economic and Health Policy Research and Lisa M. Powell, Ph.D.
Latest Twitter feed
- @Laura_Wyness great stuff Laura. Look forward to seeing you there
- RT @Laura_Wyness: Delighted to have abstract accepted for Nutrition Society conference! #sarcopenia @NutritionSoc
- CPD accreditation for Winter Meeting on #nutrition, #ageing is approved! @AfN_UK_ @BrDieteticAssoc @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- NS Trustees Meeting today to discuss overall strategy, member benefits & new initiatives for 2015. http://t.co/WpQTNEdd9K
- NS Council meeting. Members discussing importance of animal nutrition alongside science of human #nutrition. http://t.co/UwHDLaF5QN
Training & Education: View