A new blog on the Public Health England website by Dr Alison Tedstone sets out the importance of nutrition and diet in tackling high rates of obesity and associated increases in heart disease, type
for the nutrition
We received sad news that Joanne Holden, who co-authored the Food Composition chapter in the Nutrition Society's Introduction to Human Nutrition textbook, passed away on 2 October 2014.
An exciting programme of scientific meeting topics for 2015 was agreed by the Nutrition Society's Science Committee at its recent meeting in September.
After 10 years at the helm, we were sad to say a farewell to our Chief Executive Officer, Frederick Wentworth-Bowyer. Over the years, Frederick has developed and grown the Society to ensure we con
The majority of delegates attending the Nutrition Society's recent Statistics for Nutrition Research workshop felt the course content was essential learning for their development.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @AfN_UK_: Thanks @cmpidgeon @HelenMunday @NutritionSoc for retweeting the AfN Manifesto call! #makingnutritionapriority
- RT @AfN_UK_: Tell your MP & future candidates about our call to make nutrition-related health & protection of title a key priority http://t…
- Book by 5 Feb for early bird discounts on our Statistics & Dietary Assessment workshops. See http://t.co/g4VjwwnVWg @AfN_UK_
- Book by 5 Feb for early bird discounts on our Statistics & Dietary Assessment workshops. See http://t.co/g4VjwwnVWg @AfN_UK_ #tweko
- RT @EmilieCombet: PhD opportunity @GlasgowUni: new biomarkers of ageing with colleagues Selman, Neale &myself http://t.co/CU1kxgZwor @Nutri…