2015 BNF Drummond Pump Priming Grants for newly appointed research fellows and university lecturers
for the nutrition
The Association for Nutrition (AfN) this week won backing from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) over misleading claims being made by a company called the College for Nutrition Ltd. The Af
The Department of Health (DH), through the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and its NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI) has recognised the need to develop a nation
Dr Alexander Miras from Imperial College London, has won the 2014 Nutrition Society Cuthbertson Medal for his work on how the human brain responds to food, and the effectiveness of gastric
A new blog on the Public Health England website by Dr Alison Tedstone sets out the importance of nutrition and diet in tackling high rates of obesity and associated increases in heart disease, type
We received sad news that Joanne Holden, who co-authored the Food Composition chapter in the Nutrition Society's Introduction to Human Nutrition textbook, passed away on 2 October 2014.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @eNut_Academy: Want to view the pilot go to http://t.co/4brGl4aSMV & drop us a email or a tweet to receive a trial access code @nutritio…
- RT @eNut_Academy: @nutritionorg @ns_ceo @nutritionorg @nutritionsoc this for ur support with the eNA! Couldn't have done it without U ASN!
- RT @NS_CEO: Dr Paul Amuna, Dr Francis Zotor, and me. Very successful promotion of @eNut_Academy @nutritionorg @NutritionSoc http://t.co/sDb…
- RT @eNut_Academy: Thxs to all our speakers great presentation @nutritionorg @expbio @NutritionSoc http://t.co/MCqDq9JcRB
- RT @eNut_Academy: Engaging through the African universities will provide support to them and their students @nutritionorg @expbio @Nutritio…