An EU-funded study published this week in British Journal of Nutrition (BJN) shows that consuming cocoa flavanols improves cardiovascular function and lessens the burden on the heart that comes wit
for the nutrition
A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
Latest Twitter feed
- Discounted booking fee expires tomorrow to attend scientific publishing w/shop - https://t.co/aBCQZPfQxB @AfN_UK_ CPD application sent
- RT @NutSocUWSU: Thank you very much to @NS_CEO @NutritionSoc, Richard Marshall from @BathSpaUni, @EmilyRoseHock @ACF_UK, Melissa Mogor our …
- RT @aoifenihaodha: Registration ready @NutritionSoc PG conference! #25NSPGcork https://t.co/BbOKHLbZpo
- Good luck to the organisers & speakers at the Irish PG conf. We hope you all have an enjoyable few days in Cork. @aoifenihaodha #25NSPGcork
- New review published in @NBU_Editor says micronutrient deficiency needs attention in vulnerable groups https://t.co/iBmNAo31VN