Election fever is upon us – not the General Election, but Nutrition Society elections for Trustees and Council members.
for the nutrition
As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: UK minister warns industry over sugar tax http://t.co/h2HCfduMtV via @FoodNavigator
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Food security and animal health under Brussels spotlight http://t.co/O2DghQ4P54 via @FoodManufacture
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Tesco commits to 5% sugar reduction in own label food and drinks http://t.co/RPp9sl5Yte via @FoodNaviga…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Nutrition Advancements Ushering in an Era of Personalized Diets for Health http://t.co/ybOS6e6emk
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Many still oblivious to obesity threats http://t.co/5u2hsIwPgK via @FoodNavigator