We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
for the nutrition
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
We are delighted to report that the Nutrition Society has been able to support 20 members with Travel Grants totalling more than £5,000. The first deadline for 2015 applications closed at the end
Election fever is upon us – not the General Election, but Nutrition Society elections for Trustees and Council members.
As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/x3PPqqwSDz Stories via @NutritionSoc
- Looking forward to hearing Dr Dariush Mozaffarian from @TuftsNutrition deliver the Rank Lecture at our conf next week http://t.co/b4YIDVkiue
- Discount membership offer: save 50% on your membership subscription. Find out more - http://t.co/umgZxIbyI7 @AFN_UK_ @Society_Biology pls RT
- Congrats to all who were awarded best OC presentations at the Nutrition at Key Life Stages conf. Read http://t.co/TtQrDc4ThI #NSISCork15
- Are you a member? Yes, then we want to hear from you. Complete our survey sent to you via email on 24 June. Have your voice heard!