Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
for the nutrition
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
We are delighted to announce the winners of the Nutrition Society Irish Section Postgraduate Competition. Our four winners are:
The British Council and the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan has launched a new five-year programme to encourage international research collaboration between ambitious researchers from
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @CambridgeJnls: Carbohydrates: Friends or Foes #nutrition @NutritionSoc http://t.co/Lj05y7MyVi
- RT @NutSocUWSU: @Cass_Ellis1 @NutritionSoc Great to see is at @UniWestminster! #UoWNutrition
- RT @BNFEvents: BNF's next conference: New perspectives on #infant #feeding and #obesity April 28th http://t.co/Jbck8ul7ny @nutritionsoc @B…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Great networking opportunity over coffee during the break of @NutritionSoc stats workshop... http://t.co/dtZlfmh46x
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Full house at the @NutritionSoc stats workshop... Just learnt that stats is actually the study of variability.