In light of the topicality of Vitamin D, Nutrition Bulletin and the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics have collaborated to produce a Virtual Issue on this topic. The issue
for the nutrition
We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2016 Irish Postgraduate competition. The winners will have their abstract published in the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (PNS) journal
Nutrition expert receives international award during third Healthy Nutrition Day
Starting in the summer of 2016, the Nutrition Society is offering a limited number of Vacation Scholarships aimed at undergraduates interested in a career in Nutritional Science.
Public Health England’s review of the evidence on interventions to help the nation reduce their sugar consumption received a great deal of news coverage last week.
Latest Twitter feed
- Need help writing your research paper ready for publishing? We can help - https://t.co/aBCQZPfQxB Discounted places until 11 Feb @AfN_UK_
- RT @SPHeREprogramme: Good luck to @UCC scholar @flahertysj speaking at the @NutritionSoc Postgrad Conference this week! https://t.co/ggUNkN…
- NEW wkshop on how to use experimental data using databases of chemical ontologies & four enzyme portals @emblebi https://t.co/inDteWxxLq
- New paper of the month on vitamin D levels & main food sources in Finnish school age children https://t.co/GkPxG9xK0r
- New research finds parents & teachers less aware of importance of diet on brain dev. compared to physical dev. https://t.co/OhAhCgSlkN