We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
for the nutrition
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
We are delighted to report that the Nutrition Society has been able to support 20 members with Travel Grants totalling more than £5,000. The first deadline for 2015 applications closed at the end
Election fever is upon us – not the General Election, but Nutrition Society elections for Trustees and Council members.
As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/IMsqWPyNRi Stories via @NutritionSoc
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Food teaching in schools: A framework of knowledge and skills - British Nutrition Foundation http:/…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Cartoons and kid-friendly brands could encourage healthy eating http://t.co/UGGhYs91Ex via @FoodNav…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: How to eat healthy and save the planet http://t.co/00sNCHvqzS
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Risk score developed for life expectancy of hospital patients http://t.co/scAjHD7kdn via @medical_x…