The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
for the nutrition
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
We are delighted to announce the winners of the Nutrition Society Irish Section Postgraduate Competition. Our four winners are:
The British Council and the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan has launched a new five-year programme to encourage international research collaboration between ambitious researchers from
Latest Twitter feed
- Big thanks to Robert Gordon Uni for hosting the diet, gene regulation & metabolic disease conf. Read blog summary: http://t.co/kNrOfLf6GC
- Coming to the Edinburgh Science Festival? Join us for our future foods debate, 17.30, on 8 Apr. http://t.co/aZR6EsEXhb @EdSciFest
- Coming to the Edinburgh Science Festival? Join us for our future foods debate, 17.30, on 8 Apr. http://t.co/aZR6EsEXhb #tweko @EdSciFest
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/B8ZF47B6cd Stories via @NutritionSoc @SETAC_world @for…
- RT @LConeyworth: Any @Science_Grrl s in Edinburgh on the 8th April? @andymsalter will be discussing if insects will be on the menu soon!! @…