We are delighted to report that the Nutrition Society has been able to support 20 members with Travel Grants totalling more than £5,000. The first deadline for 2015 applications closed at the end
for the nutrition
Election fever is upon us – not the General Election, but Nutrition Society elections for Trustees and Council members.
As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
Latest Twitter feed
- @4entoFEED @InsectsFoodFeed @go_ento Eating insects: Hear Prof Arnold van Huis at our conf on 8 Jul, See http://t.co/tjVJP3uLUO pls RT thx
- Eating insects? Hear Prof Arnold van Huis present our Boyd Orr Lecture on 8 July. See http://t.co/tjVJP3uLUO @PROteINSECT @Bugs_for_Life
- Great to see so many people at our scientific writing for publication workshop in Tanzania. http://t.co/6US3ZAHuh1
- RT @AlexRNutrition: Really looking forward to going back to UoN for the @NutritionSoc conference in July: A rare meeting of minds http://t.…
- Busy registration for the scientific writing workshop. Make sure you're on time, there is a long waiting list! http://t.co/sZlLP1XvAH