Election fever is upon us – not the General Election, but Nutrition Society elections for Trustees and Council members.
for the nutrition
As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
Latest Twitter feed
- @P_Fairbairn we are pleased you have booked your place. We look forward to welcoming you to Nottingham in July.
- RT @P_Fairbairn: Place booked on the @NutritionSoc future of animal products in the diet conference. As populations grow food sustainabili…
- RT @l_benson: Excitement 💪🐠🎓 Ive been accepted by @NutritionSoc for presentation of my study |Effect of N-3FA on eccentric exercise http://…
- Last few places available for the scientific writing workshop on Friday at FANUS. Register at our stand now so you don't miss out!
- Great to see NS staff getting involved in workshop role plays! http://t.co/gVPSp8dtTu