Public Health England’s review of the evidence on interventions to help the nation reduce their sugar consumption received a great deal of news coverage last week.
for the nutrition
An EU-funded study published this week in British Journal of Nutrition (BJN) shows that consuming cocoa flavanols improves cardiovascular function and lessens the burden on the heart that comes wit
A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @CNmagazines: It's that time! Nominate for the 2016 CN Awards and WIN! https://t.co/lwkZ8lwjul #recogniseyourcolleagues https://t.co/f…
- RT @CambridgeJnls: Research from #PublicHealth #Nutrition on support and opposition for #sodatax #sugartax" target="_blank">https://t.co/HXVunPO42Q #sugartax
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! https://t.co/NG2s6SW60T Stories via @SETAC_world @NutritionSoc
- RT @KiuSum: Are you a BSc/MSc/Post Doc #student or #professional in Nutrition/Science/Health? Interested in #Speed #Networking? Contact me …
- RT @RoySocMed: Last chance to book: Roles of sleep & circadian rhythms in origin & nutritional management of obesity @NutritionSoc https://…