In light of the topicality of Vitamin D, Nutrition Bulletin and the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics have collaborated to produce a Virtual Issue on this topic. The issue
for the nutrition
We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2016 Irish Postgraduate competition. The winners will have their abstract published in the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (PNS) journal
Nutrition expert receives international award during third Healthy Nutrition Day
Starting in the summer of 2016, the Nutrition Society is offering a limited number of Vacation Scholarships aimed at undergraduates interested in a career in Nutritional Science.
Public Health England’s review of the evidence on interventions to help the nation reduce their sugar consumption received a great deal of news coverage last week.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @aoifenihaodha: Thanks to everyone for such an enjoyable conference @NICHE_ULSTER @UCDFoodHealth @NutritionSoc #25NSPGcork #slanabhaile
- RT @Jennybandon: Great applications of IUNA data showcased across the excellent two day event. #25NSPGcork @NutritionSoc https://t.co/Bq7E…
- RT @Jennybandon: Dr Catherine Logan discussing transferable skills_ career talk. Excellent insight. #25NSPGcork @NutritionSoc https://t.co…
- RT @Jennybandon: Great talk by Prof Maria O Sullivan editor of PNS on publishing papers. So relevant and informative #25NSPGcork @Nutrition…
- RT @NICHE_ULSTER: Marking the occasion!! Successful Irish Section PG meetings for 25 years. A great #Legacy #25NSPGcork https://t.co/3wiR2O…