As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
for the nutrition
The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
We are delighted to announce the winners of the Nutrition Society Irish Section Postgraduate Competition. Our four winners are:
Latest Twitter feed
- Want to learn how to use big data for nutrition research? See our joint wkshop with @emblebi http://t.co/qR6d7ysOZ1 Early bird 28 Apr
- RT @nutrevolve: @NutritionSoc doing awesome stuff! MT"Want to learn how to use big data for nutr research? See wkshop with @emblebi http://…
- Want to learn how to use big data for nutrition research? See our joint wkshop with @emblebi http://t.co/qR6d7ysOZ1 Early bird 28 Apr #tweko
- @l_benson @SohailMushtaq Great stuff and thanks for submitting your abstract. We'll reply to all submitters bu mid May
- RT @_MFSmith: Now published: Our study on barriers & facilitators to eating a med. diet in England http://t.co/fp4JpoGNIL @NutritionSoc @bb…