An EU-funded study published this week in British Journal of Nutrition (BJN) shows that consuming cocoa flavanols improves cardiovascular function and lessens the burden on the heart that comes wit
for the nutrition
A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @aoifenihaodha: Getting ready for a great night @NutritionSoc gala dinner! #25NSPGcork https://t.co/FH326cg0yy
- RT @Jennybandon: A quiet drink before dinner at #25NSPGcork @NutritionSoc https://t.co/ukMeQdfQzq
- RT @NICHE_ULSTER: Exciting ongoing #pregnancy research into #BVits and #PUFAs at #25NSPGcork -follow us to keep up with the findings https…
- RT @aoifenihaodha: Our next review winner is Colette who is looking at the impact of FADS on heart health! @NutritionSoc #25NSPGCork https:…
- RT @IUNAIreland: A combined approach is best for Vit D whilst GUM play an important role for iron intakes @kehoe_laura @NutritionSoc #25NSP…