Nutrition Society responds to SACN report on Carbohydrates and Health:
for the nutrition
It is Gut Week (11 – 18 August 2014) and we thought it would be useful to highlight our recently published research paper on gut m
Working on novel methods of dietary assessment?
The study, by Binh T. Nguyen, Ph.D. of the American Cancer Society, Economic and Health Policy Research and Lisa M. Powell, Ph.D.
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…