We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
for the nutrition
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
We are delighted to report that the Nutrition Society has been able to support 20 members with Travel Grants totalling more than £5,000. The first deadline for 2015 applications closed at the end
Election fever is upon us – not the General Election, but Nutrition Society elections for Trustees and Council members.
As campaigning gets underway for UK Parliamentary elections on 7 May, the Nutrition Society too is inviting its members around the world to get involved in the running of our Society. Like any goo
Latest Twitter feed
- Are we entering new era of personalised nutrition & nutrigenomics? See https://t.co/MRHiNxQsjx New workshop in Jan: https://t.co/csVIzpulwi
- RT @minashwell: Well done @ClaireBaseley for getting registered nutritionist on breakfast telly. @AfN_UK_ and @NutritionSoc will be happy. …
- RT @AnastasiaZKalea: Great talk on ω-3 and inflammation by Prof Philip Calder in #HDAconf2015 @NutritionSoc @BrDieteticAssoc https://t.co/…
- RT @Gla_nutrition: Lord Kelvin & Adam Smith PhD scholarship opportunity with Dr Gerasimidis: Gut health & microbiota https://t.co/9FyPxctDK…
- RT @NS_CEO: Thanks to CEO @amrc for the warm welcome today as a new supporter of AMRC #amrc2015 @NutritionSoc #nutrition https://t.co/5bX4s…