The Nutrition Society’s new textbook, Nutrition Research Methodologies addresses the rapidly advancing field of nutrition research.
for the nutrition
Last week was our first systematic reviews workshop led by Dr Lee Hooper from University of East Anglia.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge University will be hosting the Nutrition Society's 2015 GB Postgraduate Conference from 7 - 8 September 2015. Further details about the conference progr
We are delighted to announce the winners of the Nutrition Society Irish Section Postgraduate Competition. Our four winners are:
The British Council and the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan has launched a new five-year programme to encourage international research collaboration between ambitious researchers from
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @grub_kitchen: Bring on the #edibleinsects #future4meat @NutritionSoc
- RT @grub_kitchen: It is great to have met so many aspiring individuals representing potential future collaborations @NutritionSoc #future4m…
- RT @glenysjones: @AfN_UK_ RNutrs Laura Wyness - @QMUniversity , Julie Lovegrove - @UniofReading & Bruce Griffin - @UniOfSurrey speaking at …
- Welcome to @UniofNottingham by Prof Andrew Salter, left, structured networking led by Mark Hollingsworth, right http://t.co/1359bGjKdI
- RT @AlexRNutrition: Great day at the @NutritionSoc media workshop, lots of info & ideas to think about now http://t.co/QWdm2vOLmE