Nutrition expert receives international award during third Healthy Nutrition Day
for the nutrition
Starting in the summer of 2016, the Nutrition Society is offering a limited number of Vacation Scholarships aimed at undergraduates interested in a career in Nutritional Science.
Public Health England’s review of the evidence on interventions to help the nation reduce their sugar consumption received a great deal of news coverage last week.
An EU-funded study published this week in British Journal of Nutrition (BJN) shows that consuming cocoa flavanols improves cardiovascular function and lessens the burden on the heart that comes wit
A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
Latest Twitter feed
- Latest statistics on obesity, physical activity levels & diet in England released by @hscic https://t.co/5EdP3U5bW3
- Eggs:good or bad? Theme Leader, Prof. Bruce Griffin investigates eggs in a new article published in PNS #future4meat https://t.co/kWf7miGwSE
- New article published in PHN looks at the relationship between food insecurity & frailty in the elderly https://t.co/ZrdMrnTMwp
- RT @amgallagher_UU: Great to be reminded of what was a great talk at the NS Winter meeting by Prof Westerterp-Plantenga https://t.co/PSk9T6…
- Programme now available for Bioinformatic workshop in June - see agenda & secure your place here https://t.co/9oY05D1pOp @emblebi