A new blog on the Public Health England website by Dr Alison Tedstone sets out the importance of nutrition and diet in tackling high rates of obesity and associated increases in heart disease, type
We received sad news that Joanne Holden, who co-authored the Food Composition chapter in the Nutrition Society's Introduction to Human Nutrition textbook, passed away on 2 October 2014.
An exciting programme of scientific meeting topics for 2015 was agreed by the Nutrition Society's Science Committee at its recent meeting in September.
After 10 years at the helm, we were sad to say a farewell to our Chief Executive Officer, Frederick Wentworth-Bowyer. Over the years, Frederick has developed and grown the Society to ensure we con
The majority of delegates attending the Nutrition Society's recent Statistics for Nutrition Research workshop felt the course content was essential learning for their development.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutraEurope: Report warns of growing gap between healthy eating advice and fish stocks #omega3 #sustainability http://t.co/BDg3ZMxFPH v…
- RT @USAIDGH: Curious to see how @USAIDGH’s addressing #nutrition globally? Check out our new profiles! http://t.co/I5dtxD2SKp
- RT @FoodMattersLive: Food, health & nutrition explored in over 100 conference & seminar sessions at #FoodMattersLive Nov 18-20 free entry: …
- RT @Nutrition_SENSE: Telling someone they're fat makes them eat more, study finds http://t.co/4AShHs8tkq via @MailOnline
- RT @Nutrition_SENSE: Obesity is blamed for 12,000 cancer cases every year http://t.co/41JhmZ9kqv via @MailOnline