The Nutrition Society has student members, which constitutes over a fifth of the total membership.
If you are studying a course in nutrition, you can qualify for student membership at a SPECIAL 50% OFF OFFER until December 2015. Discounted subscription fees and discount code to use when purchasing membership and further information is noted in the 'Fees' section of the website.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Exclusive membership to The Nutrition Society Facebook Group for student and graduate members. Share your experiences, ask questions and participate in discussions
- Free online access of the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and reduced subscription fees to the other Society journals to keep you up-to-date with cutting edge research in nutrition
- Free copies of the Society’s Gazette newsletter with information on the Society, nutrition news, and listings of upcoming Society meetings
- Enhance your CV and show your commitment to nutrition to future employers
- Present Original Communications (short oral or poster presentations of your original research) at the Society’s conferences and be published in the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society
- Stand as Student Representative on the Society’s council and work with the Student Body to represent the views of student members
- Reduced booking fees to attend scientific conferences organised by the Society which provide great opportunities to network with nutrition professionals, future employers and other students
- Careers events specifically held for nutrition students
- Sponsored student bursaries for presenting Original Communications
- Eligibility to apply for travel grants to attend the Society’s scientific meetings and other meetings worldwide
Latest Twitter feed
- Reminder: Registration for Sleep, Obesity and Metabolic Disease conf closes tomorrow. Last few places https://t.co/X4jp6kfqql @RoySocMed
- New Nutrigenomics Webinar,13 Jan. Learn about the emerging science of personalised nutrition https://t.co/csVIzpulwi https://t.co/0KwqifNWHA
- Are we entering new era of personalised nutrition & nutrigenomics? See https://t.co/MRHiNxQsjx New workshop in Jan: https://t.co/csVIzpulwi
- RT @minashwell: Well done @ClaireBaseley for getting registered nutritionist on breakfast telly. @AfN_UK_ and @NutritionSoc will be happy. …
- RT @AnastasiaZKalea: Great talk on ω-3 and inflammation by Prof Philip Calder in #HDAconf2015 @NutritionSoc @BrDieteticAssoc https://t.co/…