The Nutrition Society has over 700 student members, which constitutes over a fifth of the total membership.
If you are studying a course in nutrition, you can qualify for student membership at a reduced rate of just £20 per year. For further information please see the 'Costs' section of the website.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Exclusive membership to The Nutrition Society Facebook Group for student and graduate members. Share your experiences, ask questions and participate in discussions
- Free online access of the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and reduced subscription fees to the other Society journals to keep you up-to-date with cutting edge research in nutrition
- Free copies of the Society’s Gazette newsletter with information on the Society, nutrition news, and listings of upcoming Society meetings
- Enhance your CV and show your commitment to nutrition to future employers
- Present Original Communications (short oral or poster presentations of your original research) at the Society’s meetings and be published in the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society
- Stand as Student Representative on the Society’s council and work with the Student Body to represent the views of student members
- Reduced booking fees to attend scientific meetings organised by the Society which provide great opportunities to network with nutrition professionals, future employers and other students
- Careers events specifically held for nutrition students
- Sponsored student bursaries for presenting Original Communications
- Eligibility to apply for travel grants to attend the Society’s scientific meetings and other meetings worldwide
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…