The Nutrition Society has over 700 student members, which constitutes over a fifth of the total membership.
If you are studying a course in nutrition, you can qualify for student membership at a reduced rate of just £20 per year. For further information please see the 'Fees' section of the website.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Exclusive membership to The Nutrition Society Facebook Group for student and graduate members. Share your experiences, ask questions and participate in discussions
- Free online access of the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and reduced subscription fees to the other Society journals to keep you up-to-date with cutting edge research in nutrition
- Free copies of the Society’s Gazette newsletter with information on the Society, nutrition news, and listings of upcoming Society meetings
- Enhance your CV and show your commitment to nutrition to future employers
- Present Original Communications (short oral or poster presentations of your original research) at the Society’s conferences and be published in the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society
- Stand as Student Representative on the Society’s council and work with the Student Body to represent the views of student members
- Reduced booking fees to attend scientific conferences organised by the Society which provide great opportunities to network with nutrition professionals, future employers and other students
- Careers events specifically held for nutrition students
- Sponsored student bursaries for presenting Original Communications
- Eligibility to apply for travel grants to attend the Society’s scientific meetings and other meetings worldwide
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutSocPGConf: One week left to submit your abstract for the @NutritionSoc Postgrad Conference! http://t.co/Vt53tuwT1D http://t.co/F6y5s…
- Refresh your nutrition stats knowledge at our wkshop. Early bird expires 3 Aug - http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg @sheffielduni @sheffhallamuni pls RT
- RT @ChemistDirect: @DrCarrieRuxton @NutritionSoc Thanks for sharing Dr Ruxton;understanding meal patterns is crucial &we all need to be edu…
- We are pleased Dr Graham Horgan will host 4 Sept workshop. Book to refresh stats knowledge - http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg. @BioSScotland pls RT
- Are you a nutrition postgrad student? Would like career support & present your research? Visit - http://t.co/h1eMfNuNm3 @NutSocPGConf