The Scottish Section of Nutrition Society has a mailing list of over 300 members and "exists to arrange research meetings easily accessible to Scottish members and to provide a forum for nutrition education and research in Scotland."
Scottish Section Secretary
Dr Frank Thies
University of Aberdeen
The Scottish Section runs one meeting each year, which is usually held in March/April.
For further information, go to the Events Page.
Scottish Section Committee
- Dr Sandra Drummond, Queen Margaret University College
- Dr Wilma Leslie, University of Glasgow
- Lina Mossa, Student member, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Fiona Comrie, Food Standards Agency in Scotland
- Dr Leone Craig, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Shauna Cunningham, The Robert Gordon University
- Dr Linda Williams, Rowett institute of Nutrition and Health, Aberdeen
- Prof Isobel Davidson, Queen Margaret University
- Dr Gordon McDougall, James Hutton Institute, Dundee
- Antonios Vlassopoulos, Glasgow university, student representative
- Spiridoula Athanasiadou, Scottish agriculture college, Edinburgh