The Scottish Section of Nutrition Society has a mailing list of over 300 members and "exists to arrange research meetings easily accessible to Scottish members and to provide a forum for nutrition education and research in Scotland."
Scottish Section Secretary
Scottish Agriculture College, Edinburgh
The Scottish Section runs one meeting each year, which is usually held in March/April.
For further information, go to the Events Page.
Scottish Section Committee
- Dr Sandra Drummond, Queen Margaret University College
- Dr Wilma Leslie, University of Glasgow
- Lina Mossa, Student member, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Fiona Comrie, Food Standards Agency in Scotland
- Dr Leone Craig, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Shauna Cunningham, The Robert Gordon University
- Dr Linda Williams, Rowett institute of Nutrition and Health, Aberdeen
- Prof Isobel Davidson, Queen Margaret University
- Dr Gordon McDougall, James Hutton Institute, Dundee
- Antonios Vlassopoulos, Glasgow university, student representative
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @RoySocMed: There's still time to book for our meeting on nutrition and age-related muscle loss, organised with @NutritionSoc http://t.c…
- We support new alliance in social care & health http://t.co/IxuEpC4p5r Mustn't forget importance of nutrition in this too @NHSEngland @Co4CC
- RT @RoySocMed: MT @NutritionSoc: Limited places at Dec #Nutrition, #Ageing & muscle loss conf hosted by NS & @RoySocMed See http://t.co/jVo…
- Public health professionals learn more about science of #Nutrition #Ageing & muscle loss http://t.co/352zkbyEd8 9-10 Dec,Lon @R_S_P_H pls RT
- Great post by BMJ's @fgodlee on importance of nutrition science helping doctors tackle obesity epidemic http://t.co/zuz8fe8doI @bmj_latest
Training & Education: View