The Scottish Section of Nutrition Society has a mailing list of over 300 members and "exists to arrange research meetings easily accessible to Scottish members and to provide a forum for nutrition education and research in Scotland."
Scottish Section Secretary
Scottish Agriculture College, Edinburgh
The Scottish Section runs one meeting each year, which is usually held in March/April.
For further information, go to the Events Page.
Scottish Section Committee
- Dr Sandra Drummond, Queen Margaret University College
- Dr Wilma Leslie, University of Glasgow
- Lina Mossa, Student member, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Fiona Comrie, Food Standards Agency in Scotland
- Dr Leone Craig, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Shauna Cunningham, The Robert Gordon University
- Dr Linda Williams, Rowett institute of Nutrition and Health, Aberdeen
- Prof Isobel Davidson, Queen Margaret University
- Dr Gordon McDougall, James Hutton Institute, Dundee
- Antonios Vlassopoulos, Glasgow university, student representative