The Scottish Section of Nutrition Society has a mailing list of over 300 members and "exists to arrange research meetings easily accessible to Scottish members and to provide a forum for nutrition education and research in Scotland."
Scottish Section Secretary
Scottish Agriculture College, Edinburgh
The Scottish Section runs one meeting each year, which is usually held in March/April.
For further information, go to the Events Page.
Scottish Section Committee
- Dr Sandra Drummond, Queen Margaret University College
- Dr Wilma Leslie, University of Glasgow
- Lina Mossa, Student member, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Fiona Comrie, Food Standards Agency in Scotland
- Dr Leone Craig, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Shauna Cunningham, The Robert Gordon University
- Dr Linda Williams, Rowett institute of Nutrition and Health, Aberdeen
- Prof Isobel Davidson, Queen Margaret University
- Dr Gordon McDougall, James Hutton Institute, Dundee
- Antonios Vlassopoulos, Glasgow university, student representative
Latest Twitter feed
- CPD accreditation for Winter Meeting on #nutrition, #ageing is approved! @AfN_UK_ @BrDieteticAssoc @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- NS Trustees Meeting today to discuss overall strategy, member benefits & new initiatives for 2015. http://t.co/WpQTNEdd9K
- NS Council meeting. Members discussing importance of animal nutrition alongside science of human #nutrition. http://t.co/UwHDLaF5QN
- NS International Affairs Committee meeting chaired by Dr Paul Amuna (right). Others joined by phone. http://t.co/viNehmTsMe
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
Training & Education: View