The Scottish Section of Nutrition Society has a mailing list of over 300 members and "exists to arrange research meetings easily accessible to Scottish members and to provide a forum for nutrition education and research in Scotland."
Scottish Section Secretary
Scottish Agriculture College, Edinburgh
The Scottish Section runs one meeting each year, which is usually held in March/April.
For further information, go to the Events Page.
Scottish Section Committee
- Dr Sandra Drummond, Queen Margaret University College
- Dr Wilma Leslie, University of Glasgow
- Lina Mossa, Student member, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Fiona Comrie, Food Standards Agency in Scotland
- Dr Leone Craig, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Shauna Cunningham, The Robert Gordon University
- Dr Linda Williams, Rowett institute of Nutrition and Health, Aberdeen
- Prof Isobel Davidson, Queen Margaret University
- Dr Gordon McDougall, James Hutton Institute, Dundee
- Antonios Vlassopoulos, Glasgow university, student representative
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Greenpeace: 8 stories from around the world about how a diverse diet can address nutrition problems. http://t.co/PvqL8GsnRq http://t.co…
- RT @ThousandDays: "It's time for a data revolution in Nutrition" via Shawn Baker @gatesfoundation #nutritionreport #WFD2014 http://t.co/76X…
- RT @mnt_nutrition: Rising energy drink consumption may pose a threat to public health, says WHO: http://t.co/UFTG0THzOE http://t.co/5RkeDmu…
- RT @CambridgeJnls: Sugar-sweetened beverages, not so sweet for your heart! #nutrition http://t.co/iL0ObWjH7W
- RT @ACF_UK: RT if you agree: All children deserve the best start in life with good nutrition so they can fulfil their potential #IndiaCycle…