Renew your membership for 2015
Renewing your membership will allow you to continue to receive and make the most of your membership benefits, plus new benefits for 2015 and to be part of the Society’s development. An option to renew your membership for 2015 is now available.
You can renew your membership online or complete and return the relevant renewal form below. Please see below for further instructions:
How to renew?
Upon joining the Nutrition Society, members choose or are allocated a username and password to login and access their membership account to view the online application form.
Please use your login details to access your membership account and renew online.
Within your membership account, you will also be able to view/edit your membership details, register for Nutrition Society conferences and access or purchase additional journal subscriptions through the membership portal.
Full and Retired Members are eligible to renew by Direct Debit. If you would like to pay for your membership by Direct Debit, please download the Direct Debit renewal form.
Please complete the relevant renewal form below. Please send your membership fee and your completed renewal form to the address supplied on the form. For 2015 membership and journal subscription fees please see the 'membership fee' section.
- Membership renewal form
- Direct Debit renewal form (Please note: This applies to Full and Retired member categories only and that members must have a UK bank account)
Are your membership details up to date?
In order to maximise the benefits from your Nutrition Society membership, please inform the Nutrition Society or Membership Services team of any changes in your details (including change of email address, postal address, contact details, demographics, interests, job and workplace).
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: UK minister warns industry over sugar tax http://t.co/h2HCfduMtV via @FoodNavigator
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Food security and animal health under Brussels spotlight http://t.co/O2DghQ4P54 via @FoodManufacture
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Tesco commits to 5% sugar reduction in own label food and drinks http://t.co/RPp9sl5Yte via @FoodNaviga…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Nutrition Advancements Ushering in an Era of Personalized Diets for Health http://t.co/ybOS6e6emk
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Many still oblivious to obesity threats http://t.co/5u2hsIwPgK via @FoodNavigator