Renewing your membership will allow you to continue to receive and make the most of your membership benefits and to be part of the Society’s development. An option to renew your membership for 2015 will open soon. If you have any queries, please contact the Nutrition Society office or the Membership Services office.
You will be able to renew online or complete and return the relevant renewal form. Please see below for further instructions:
Upon joining the Nutrition Society members choose or are allocated a username and password for our online application form.
Please use your login details to access your membership account and renew online.
You will also be able to view/edit your membership details, register for Nutrition Society conferences and access or purchase additional journal subscriptions through your membership account. Please see the 'How to guide' below for further information.
Full and Retired Members are eligible to renew by Direct Debit. If you would like to pay for your membership by Direct Debit please download the appropriate renewal form below.
Please note: This online option will be open soon. Please check this webpage for further details soon.
Please send the subscription fee with your completed renewal form to the address supplied on the form. For 2014 membership and journal subscription fees please see the 'Costs' section.
- Full/Graduate /Unwaged/Low-income economies/Retired Membership renewal form
- Direct Debit renewal form (Please note: This applies to Full and Retired member categories only and that members must have a UK bank account)
- Student Membership Renewal form
Are your membership details up to date?
In order to maximise the benefits from your Nutrition Society membership, please inform the Nutrition Society or Membership Services team of any changes in your details (including change of address, contact details, demographics, interests, job and workplace).
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…