How to become a member of The Nutrition Society
Membership of the Nutrition Society is worldwide and is open to those with an interest in the science of human or animal nutrition.
Membership runs from January - December of every year, however we are offering NEW members the opportunity to join the Society during October to receive 15 months of membership for the price of 12 months.
Join online by completing the online form. If payment is successful, you will receive confirmation and access to benefits immediately.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to the address supplied on the form with full payment.
- Direct Debit Application form (Please note: This applies to the Full or Retired member categories only and applicants must have a UK bank account)
Renewing your membership?
If you would like to renew your membership for 2015 and be part of the Society’s development, please see the 'Renewal' section for further instruction.
Latest Twitter feed
- @Laura_Wyness great stuff Laura. Look forward to seeing you there
- RT @Laura_Wyness: Delighted to have abstract accepted for Nutrition Society conference! #sarcopenia @NutritionSoc
- CPD accreditation for Winter Meeting on #nutrition, #ageing is approved! @AfN_UK_ @BrDieteticAssoc @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- NS Trustees Meeting today to discuss overall strategy, member benefits & new initiatives for 2015. http://t.co/WpQTNEdd9K
- NS Council meeting. Members discussing importance of animal nutrition alongside science of human #nutrition. http://t.co/UwHDLaF5QN
Training & Education: View