How to apply for membership
How to become a member of The Nutrition Society
Membership of the Nutrition Society is worldwide and is open to those with an interest in the science of human or animal nutrition.
Join online by completing the online form. If payment is successful, you will receive confirmation and access to benefits immediately.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to the address supplied on the form with full payment.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER: When completing the following form, please note your discount code when selecting your membership category.
- Direct Debit Application form (Please note: This applies to the Full or Retired member categories only, the special discount offer is not valid for direct debit members, and applicants must have a UK bank account)
Renewing your membership?
If you would like to renew your membership for 2015 and be part of the Society’s development, please see the 'Renew your membership' section for further instruction.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Gla_nutrition: Lord Kelvin & Adam Smith PhD scholarship opportunity with Dr Gerasimidis: Gut health & microbiota https://t.co/9FyPxctDK…
- RT @NS_CEO: Thanks to CEO @amrc for the warm welcome today as a new supporter of AMRC #amrc2015 @NutritionSoc #nutrition https://t.co/5bX4s…
- @kitchenclub55 sorry for late reply. We are at another event this week. How many of the magnifiers are you after? + new Food Diary too?
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Great to hear @Freeman_George commitment to research at #amrc2015 conf. Looking Fwd to meeting some ex colleagues too…
- Nutrition Society at #amrc2015 conf today as new supporter member of @AMRC https://t.co/EGDDEwP5w4