How to apply for membership
How to become a member of The Nutrition Society
Membership of the Nutrition Society is worldwide and is open to those with an interest in the science of human or animal nutrition.
Join online by completing the online form. If payment is successful, you will receive confirmation and access to benefits immediately.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to the address supplied on the form with full payment.
- Direct Debit Application form (Please note: This applies to the Full or Retired member categories only and applicants must have a UK bank account)
Renewing your membership?
If you would like to renew your membership for 2015 and be part of the Society’s development, please see the 'Renew your membership' section for further instruction.
Latest Twitter feed
- @P_Fairbairn we are pleased you have booked your place. We look forward to welcoming you to Nottingham in July.
- RT @P_Fairbairn: Place booked on the @NutritionSoc future of animal products in the diet conference. As populations grow food sustainabili…
- RT @l_benson: Excitement 💪🐠🎓 Ive been accepted by @NutritionSoc for presentation of my study |Effect of N-3FA on eccentric exercise http://…
- Last few places available for the scientific writing workshop on Friday at FANUS. Register at our stand now so you don't miss out!
- Great to see NS staff getting involved in workshop role plays! http://t.co/gVPSp8dtTu