How to become a member of The Nutrition Society
Membership of the Nutrition Society is worldwide and is open to those with an interest in the science of human or animal nutrition.
Membership runs from January - December of every year, however we are offering NEW members the opportunity to join the Society during October to receive 15 months of membership for the price of 12 months.
Join online by completing the online form. If payment is successful, you will receive confirmation and access to benefits immediately.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to the address supplied on the form with full payment.
- Direct Debit Application form (Please note: This applies to the Full or Retired member categories only and applicants must have a UK bank account)
Renewing your membership?
If you would like to renew your membership for 2015 and be part of the Society’s development, please see the 'Renewal' section for further instruction.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Greenpeace: 8 stories from around the world about how a diverse diet can address nutrition problems. http://t.co/PvqL8GsnRq http://t.co…
- RT @ThousandDays: "It's time for a data revolution in Nutrition" via Shawn Baker @gatesfoundation #nutritionreport #WFD2014 http://t.co/76X…
- RT @mnt_nutrition: Rising energy drink consumption may pose a threat to public health, says WHO: http://t.co/UFTG0THzOE http://t.co/5RkeDmu…
- RT @CambridgeJnls: Sugar-sweetened beverages, not so sweet for your heart! #nutrition http://t.co/iL0ObWjH7W
- RT @ACF_UK: RT if you agree: All children deserve the best start in life with good nutrition so they can fulfil their potential #IndiaCycle…