How to apply for membership
How to become a member of The Nutrition Society
Membership of the Nutrition Society is worldwide and is open to those with an interest in the science of human or animal nutrition.
Join online by completing the online form. If payment is successful, you will receive confirmation and access to benefits immediately.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to the address supplied on the form with full payment.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER: When completing the following form, please note your discount code when selecting your membership category.
- Direct Debit Application form (Please note: This applies to the Full or Retired member categories only, the special discount offer is not valid for direct debit members, and applicants must have a UK bank account)
Renewing your membership?
If you would like to renew your membership for 2015 and be part of the Society’s development, please see the 'Renew your membership' section for further instruction.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/IMsqWPyNRi Stories via @NutritionSoc
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Food teaching in schools: A framework of knowledge and skills - British Nutrition Foundation http:/…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Cartoons and kid-friendly brands could encourage healthy eating http://t.co/UGGhYs91Ex via @FoodNav…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: How to eat healthy and save the planet http://t.co/00sNCHvqzS
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Risk score developed for life expectancy of hospital patients http://t.co/scAjHD7kdn via @medical_x…