How to apply for membership
How to become a member of The Nutrition Society
Membership of the Nutrition Society is worldwide and is open to those with an interest in the science of human or animal nutrition.
Join online by completing the online form. If payment is successful, you will receive confirmation and access to benefits immediately.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to the address supplied on the form with full payment.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER: When completing the following form, please note your discount code when selecting your membership category.
- Direct Debit Application form (Please note: This applies to the Full or Retired member categories only, the special discount offer is not valid for direct debit members, and applicants must have a UK bank account)
Renewing your membership?
If you would like to renew your membership for 2015 and be part of the Society’s development, please see the 'Renew your membership' section for further instruction.
Latest Twitter feed
- NEW wkshop on how to use experimental data using databases of chemical ontologies & four enzyme portals @emblebi https://t.co/inDteWxxLq
- New paper of the month on vitamin D levels & main food sources in Finnish school age children https://t.co/GkPxG9xK0r
- New research finds parents & teachers less aware of importance of diet on brain dev. compared to physical dev. https://t.co/OhAhCgSlkN
- New virtual issue on vit D available with special editorial by textbook EiC, Sue Lanham-New @UniOfSurrey @NBU_Editor https://t.co/N2oWu7tO5a
- This could be a great opportunity for our African members, but hurry, closes on 7 Feb 2016 https://t.co/U981fFfa2T