How to apply for membership
How to become a member of The Nutrition Society
Membership of the Nutrition Society is worldwide and is open to those with an interest in the science of human or animal nutrition.
Join online by completing the online form. If payment is successful, you will receive confirmation and access to benefits immediately.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to the address supplied on the form with full payment.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER: When completing the following form, please note your discount code when selecting your membership category.
- Direct Debit Application form (Please note: This applies to the Full or Retired member categories only, the special discount offer is not valid for direct debit members, and applicants must have a UK bank account)
Renewing your membership?
If you would like to renew your membership for 2015 and be part of the Society’s development, please see the 'Renew your membership' section for further instruction.
Latest Twitter feed
- Modelling outcomes session @ stats w/shop, delegates from @leedsbeckett @uniofnottingham @ucl @nestle @sheffielduni http://t.co/13JaGaGTqp
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: Women who meet the RDA for magnesium and calcium have a reduced odds of metabolic syndrome http://t.co/COp9c2vwXf @Nutr…
- Great to see a full house at the Statistics for Nutrition Research w/shop @sheffielduni today. http://t.co/DyRiMY8Bxh
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Just one coffee affects glucose metabolism in overweight men: Study http://t.co/sCWDfDADh2 via @NutraEu…
- RT @RoySocMed: For delegates attending joint meeting with @NutritionSoc on 8 & 9 Dec follow #rolesofsleep15 for updates https://t.co/lCMNn…