How to apply for membership
How to become a member of The Nutrition Society
Membership of the Nutrition Society is worldwide and is open to those with an interest in the science of human or animal nutrition.
Join online by completing the online form. If payment is successful, you will receive confirmation and access to benefits immediately.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to the address supplied on the form with full payment.
- Direct Debit Application form (Please note: This applies to the Full or Retired member categories only and applicants must have a UK bank account)
Renewing your membership?
If you would like to renew your membership for 2015 and be part of the Society’s development, please see the 'Renew your membership' section for further instruction.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @RNutrIP: If you're looking for a #Nutritionist for a project or media quotes, make sure they are #registered! Check out @AfN_UK_'s regi…
- RT @NutritionAB: Staying on the right side of nutritional science as an SME https://t.co/hQXv4bPsXn Great article highlighting work of RNut…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Pregnancy diets and early years nutrition: spreading the word http://t.co/VgC49QnnsM
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Alltech acquires Ridley for $427 million to strengthen animal nutrition operations http://t.co/fZ74…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: More than 2M to take part in Healthy Eating week http://t.co/FOSotMDm2g via @FoodManufacture