How to apply for membership
How to become a member of The Nutrition Society
Membership of the Nutrition Society is worldwide and is open to those with an interest in the science of human or animal nutrition.
Join online by completing the online form. If payment is successful, you will receive confirmation and access to benefits immediately.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to the address supplied on the form with full payment.
- Direct Debit Application form (Please note: This applies to the Full or Retired member categories only and applicants must have a UK bank account)
Renewing your membership?
If you would like to renew your membership for 2015 and be part of the Society’s development, please see the 'Renew your membership' section for further instruction.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @CNmagazines: CN Awards 2015- Nominate now for Student of the Year. Only 3 days left to nominate & WIN! Please RT @NutritionSoc @ChildOb…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Superbug risk from tonnes of antibiotics fed to animals - health - 23 March 2015 - New Scientist: h…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Time for Food: The Intimate Interplay between Nutrition, Metabolism, and the Circadian Clock: Cell …
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Understanding malnutrition in children | Nursing in Practice http://t.co/7jdJ7HcbrQ
- RT @nutrition_emily: Really enjoyed the @NutritionSoc meet yesterday on dietary assessment at @edgehillsu - Great insight into suitability …