The Nutrition Society has 2750 members - many use our website on a regular basis to keep themselves up-to-date with news, conferences and other key information about the nutrition world. We get 1800 hits per day, and most go to our jobs page - it is THE place to look for nutrition jobs.
We run job adverts on our website, which:
- Include any number of words, photos, logos
- Are displayed for 2 months, until the closing date, or other specified date, whichever is sooner
Job adverts and logos should be submitted as word/gif/tiff/pdf files by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nutrition Society website will be updated on a daily basis. The copy deadline is 12pm each day. All adverts will be updated on to the website within 1 working day.
- Not for profit organisations - £150 + VAT
- Commercial organisations - £230 + VAT
You may either send a cheque payable to "The Nutrition Society" to the address given below, or provide us with contact details of whom we should invoice.
No Agency Commission. The Nutrition Society cannot be held responsible for advertisers who provide incorrect copy.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Nutrition Society
10 Cambridge Court
210 Shepherds Bush Road
London, W6 7NJ
Tel: (0) +44 207 605 6558
Fax: (0) +44 207 602 1756
Latest Twitter feed
- CPD accreditation for Winter Meeting on #nutrition, #ageing is approved! @AfN_UK_ @BrDieteticAssoc @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- NS Trustees Meeting today to discuss overall strategy, member benefits & new initiatives for 2015. http://t.co/WpQTNEdd9K
- NS Council meeting. Members discussing importance of animal nutrition alongside science of human #nutrition. http://t.co/UwHDLaF5QN
- NS International Affairs Committee meeting chaired by Dr Paul Amuna (right). Others joined by phone. http://t.co/viNehmTsMe
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
Training & Education: View