How to place a job advert
The Nutrition Society has 2700 members - many use our website on a regular basis to keep themselves up-to-date with news, conferences and other key information about the nutrition world. We get 1800 hits per day, and most go to our jobs page - it is THE place to look for nutrition jobs.
How to submit your job advert
Job adverts should be submitted as a word document, and logos should be submitted as jpeg or gif files by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can display job adverts on our website, which:
- Include any number of words, photos, logos
- Are displayed for 2 months, until the closing date, or other specified date, whichever is sooner
The Nutrition Society website is updated on a daily basis. The copy deadline is 12pm each day. All adverts will be updated on to the website within 1 working day.
- Not for profit organisations - £150 + VAT
- Commercial organisations - £230 + VAT
We will invoice you for payment, and you may either pay via BACS transfer (we can supply you these payment details), via credit card, PayPal or cheque. All cheques need to be payable to 'The Nutrition Society'. Please note we will not be able to place your job advert on our website until we have received payment from you.
No Agency Commission. The Nutrition Society cannot be held responsible for advertisers who provide incorrect copy. We reserve the right to refuse to advertise your job vacancy on our website if we feel it is unsuitable and/or not relevant to our target audiences.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or via phone on +44 (0) 207 605 6558
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @EmilieCombet: PhD opportunity @GlasgowUni: new biomarkers of ageing with colleagues Selman, Neale &myself http://t.co/CU1kxgZwor @Nutri…
- Last chance to submit an OC for our diet, gene regulation & metabolic disease conf http://t.co/DFFS9qQOIt @RobertGordonUni Good luck to all!
- RT @Society_Biology: 1 woman's work influenced #farming, #vet #medicine & #nutrition. Meet Elsie Widdowson http://t.co/x9twk5wvKH @Nutritio…
- RT @MoyraCosgrove: Hello @lipiddoc @AHealthBlog #omega3 #curcumin US research in rodents was presented on #Alzheimers plaque inhibition @N…
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: Caffeine promotes soft drink consumption NEW STUDY http://t.co/bv6b5OMwut @NutritionSoc