Population health - methods and challenges
The MRC Population Health Sciences Research Network, UKCRC Public Health Research Centres of Excellence and the Scottish Collaboration for Public Health Research and Policy are convening the first UK conference on population health research methods, with a focus on the big challenges facing translational research in population health.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @glenysjones: Great catch up today with @NutritionSoc team. Lots of conferences ahead & fine tuning winter meeting's programme #IsGoingT…
- RT @WheelerSimon: @Jessica_Raneri There are some ongoing initiatives in this area: @NutritionSoc is currently helping to build http://t.co/…
- RT @Foodanddrinkfed: FDF's Kate Halliwell named Nutrition Society Council Member http://t.co/kh36OdkNuU @NutritionSoc
- Do you need help with the next stages of your career? Attend our Postgrad Conf & be inspired - http://t.co/ceyQJhkusd @AFN_UK_ pls RT
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: 73,000 new food and drink jobs in England and Wales http://t.co/kp7Ba1YfZV via @FoodManufacture