Population health - methods and challenges
The MRC Population Health Sciences Research Network, UKCRC Public Health Research Centres of Excellence and the Scottish Collaboration for Public Health Research and Policy are convening the first UK conference on population health research methods, with a focus on the big challenges facing translational research in population health.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutraEurope: Report warns of growing gap between healthy eating advice and fish stocks #omega3 #sustainability http://t.co/BDg3ZMxFPH v…
- RT @USAIDGH: Curious to see how @USAIDGH’s addressing #nutrition globally? Check out our new profiles! http://t.co/I5dtxD2SKp
- RT @FoodMattersLive: Food, health & nutrition explored in over 100 conference & seminar sessions at #FoodMattersLive Nov 18-20 free entry: …
- RT @Nutrition_SENSE: Telling someone they're fat makes them eat more, study finds http://t.co/4AShHs8tkq via @MailOnline
- RT @Nutrition_SENSE: Obesity is blamed for 12,000 cancer cases every year http://t.co/41JhmZ9kqv via @MailOnline