NutraIngredients Probiotech & Microbiota 2013
This event is set to unite R&D specialists, product manufacturers, marketers, academia and regulatory bodies, making it a comprehensive business-facing, research-driven conference in the pre- and probiotic arena.
There will be ample time set aside for networking and the programme also features case studies, the latest research findings and analysis of emerging trend.
For further information, to view the programme and to register please visit the Conference website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @AfN_UK_: Great to see Registered Nutritionist @HelenMunday on the speaker line up https://t.co/FjyNskXfjB
- New study in Public Health Nutrition looks at sibling eating behaviours & parental feeding practices https://t.co/FuZpdC5xgX @CUPAcademic
- NEW wkshop announced! One day wkshop on an Introduction to Food Policy. Read more - https://t.co/QrE11zkNRa @AfN_UK_ @Nutrition_SENSE pls RT
- Latest statistics on obesity, physical activity levels & diet in England released by @hscic https://t.co/5EdP3U5bW3
- Eggs:good or bad? Theme Leader, Prof. Bruce Griffin investigates eggs in a new article published in PNS #future4meat https://t.co/kWf7miGwSE