NutraIngredients Probiotech & Microbiota 2013
This event is set to unite R&D specialists, product manufacturers, marketers, academia and regulatory bodies, making it a comprehensive business-facing, research-driven conference in the pre- and probiotic arena.
There will be ample time set aside for networking and the programme also features case studies, the latest research findings and analysis of emerging trend.
For further information, to view the programme and to register please visit the Conference website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @FoodMattersLive: Meet #Registerednutritionists at #FoodMattersLive2015 - looking forward to working with @NutritionSoc @AfN_UK_
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: New review in NRR reporting worldwide trends in dietary sugars - intakes mostly stable or decreasing http://t.co/ekZep4…
- RT @HNRC_NclUni: HNRC Researcher will present at the 'Dietary Assessment Methods workshop' in March - further details http://t.co/UC8aF0xX6…
- Book by 5 Feb for early bird discounts on our Statistics & Dietary Assessment workshops. See http://t.co/g4VjwwnVWg @AfN_UK_
- RT @AfN_UK_: Thanks @cmpidgeon @HelenMunday @NutritionSoc for retweeting the AfN Manifesto call! #makingnutritionapriority