NutraIngredients Probiotech & Microbiota 2013
This event is set to unite R&D specialists, product manufacturers, marketers, academia and regulatory bodies, making it a comprehensive business-facing, research-driven conference in the pre- and probiotic arena.
There will be ample time set aside for networking and the programme also features case studies, the latest research findings and analysis of emerging trend.
For further information, to view the programme and to register please visit the Conference website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Jennybandon: Anyone registered yet for @NutritionSoc meeting Cork in June? Huge discount if you register before 8th May. #NSISCork15
- RT @Jennybandon: @Caroline1Taylor Looking forward to welcoming you to Cork and learning more about your interesting research.#NSISCork15 @N…
- RT @Caroline1Taylor: Off to Cork in June for @NutritionSoc conference - abstract on dietary fibre intakes in picky eating children accepted…
- RT @NS_CEO: Our first Intern from the new @NutritionSoc Intern Programme has started. Welcome Jessica! #nutrition http://t.co/n1AUGulUKa
- RT @NS_CEO: Just briefed by @CambridgeUP our Scientific #Journals attracted extraordinary 3.9 million downloads in 2014! #nutrition @Nutrit…