NutraIngredients Probiotech & Microbiota 2013
This event is set to unite R&D specialists, product manufacturers, marketers, academia and regulatory bodies, making it a comprehensive business-facing, research-driven conference in the pre- and probiotic arena.
There will be ample time set aside for networking and the programme also features case studies, the latest research findings and analysis of emerging trend.
For further information, to view the programme and to register please visit the Conference website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @LeedsUniCPD: @NutritionSoc #RCPLondon CPD approved Clinical Nutrition course 14-16 Sept Register Now https://t.co/yLMNRacPWj https://t.…
- Does meal timing affect a child's weight? Read the press release & access full paper https://t.co/3lCYaGOXnM
- Congrats Dr Kurien- winner of Julie Wallace Award. Hear Dr Kurien present at our conf https://t.co/QPY0kLh8PZ @OfficialNIHR @sheffielduni
- Congrats Silver Medal winner @hall_wendy for research in cardiovascular protection. Hear Dr Hall @ https://t.co/QPY0kLh8PZ @KingsCollegeLon
- Congrats Dr Evans for being awarded our Public Health Nutrition Medal. Hear Dr Evans present @ https://t.co/QPY0kLh8PZ @UniversityLeeds