Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - London
A HAES approach offers an effective and ethical alternative to the conventional weight-centred approach to eating and health. Using strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment HAES practice promotes self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy.
The HAES philosophy is also deeply concerned with social justice and brings social determinants of health into view in nutritional wellbeing as well as challenging overt and implicit size bias in and beyond health care. This HAES_workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES practice in the clinic.
Facilitator Dr Lucy Aphramor pioneered the use of HAES practice in the NHS and is recognised internationally for her work in the field.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses.
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @glenysjones: Yet another study showing huge proportion of parents rarely spot child obesity in own children http://t.co/5tHZxPdvQJ @ucl…
- RT @eNut_Academy: Want to view the pilot go to http://t.co/4brGl4aSMV & drop us a email or a tweet to receive a trial access code @nutritio…
- RT @eNut_Academy: @nutritionorg @ns_ceo @nutritionorg @nutritionsoc this for ur support with the eNA! Couldn't have done it without U ASN!
- RT @NS_CEO: Dr Paul Amuna, Dr Francis Zotor, and me. Very successful promotion of @eNut_Academy @nutritionorg @NutritionSoc http://t.co/sDb…
- RT @eNut_Academy: Thxs to all our speakers great presentation @nutritionorg @expbio @NutritionSoc http://t.co/MCqDq9JcRB