Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- 70% of arable land globally now being used to grow food for animals - is it sustainable? New blog http://t.co/MlzRNMVPjo @AfN_UK_ @BSAS_org
- RT @AfriNutrMatters: Dr Zotor "Africans must put on table, their contribution during negotiations" #fanus 2015 Arusha
- RT @eNut_Academy: Prof Basma Ellahi gives a demo of the dietary assessment module on eNA platform before asking the floor for feedback. htt…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: These are the hungriest countries in the world http://t.co/0eXcM1L9Tz
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Prosperity lifts world's poor out of hunger http://t.co/O12EYb2WFY via @dw_english