Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/iLkTkhAt3l Stories via @CharterForSci @NutritionSoc
- RT @NutSocPGConf: One week left to submit your abstract for the @NutritionSoc Postgrad Conference! http://t.co/Vt53tuwT1D http://t.co/F6y5s…
- Refresh your nutrition stats knowledge at our wkshop. Early bird expires 3 Aug - http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg @sheffielduni @sheffhallamuni pls RT
- RT @ChemistDirect: @DrCarrieRuxton @NutritionSoc Thanks for sharing Dr Ruxton;understanding meal patterns is crucial &we all need to be edu…
- We are pleased Dr Graham Horgan will host 4 Sept workshop. Book to refresh stats knowledge - http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg. @BioSScotland pls RT