Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @FoodMattersLive: Meet #Registerednutritionists at #FoodMattersLive2015 - looking forward to working with @NutritionSoc @AfN_UK_
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: New review in NRR reporting worldwide trends in dietary sugars - intakes mostly stable or decreasing http://t.co/ekZep4…
- RT @HNRC_NclUni: HNRC Researcher will present at the 'Dietary Assessment Methods workshop' in March - further details http://t.co/UC8aF0xX6…
- Book by 5 Feb for early bird discounts on our Statistics & Dietary Assessment workshops. See http://t.co/g4VjwwnVWg @AfN_UK_
- RT @AfN_UK_: Thanks @cmpidgeon @HelenMunday @NutritionSoc for retweeting the AfN Manifesto call! #makingnutritionapriority