Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @amgallagher_UU: Great to be reminded of what was a great talk at the NS Winter meeting by Prof Westerterp-Plantenga https://t.co/PSk9T6…
- Programme now available for Bioinformatic workshop in June - see agenda & secure your place here https://t.co/9oY05D1pOp @emblebi
- New paper on sleep, circadian rhythms & body weight in PNS by Prof Westerterp-Plantenga from #rolesofsleep2015 conf https://t.co/rIGboj2lAJ
- The Dairy Council have produced a booklet on iodine in dairy products - download free here: https://t.co/eL1hp7cEcx @TheDairyCouncil
- New meta-analysis in BJN finds link between eggs & type 2 diabetes- but only if you live in USA https://t.co/P5HmVZ23gU @CUPAcademic