Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- New paper of the Month: Vitamin E recommendations may be too high for Cystic Fibrosis patients, says new research, http://t.co/BLH0YEn45H
- Would you like to win an ipad? And are an NS member? Complete our survey by 17 July & have your say (survey was sent via email on 24 June)
- Are you coming to our Conference next week? Look forward to meeting you at welcome networking drinks 6.15pm Mon 6 Jul http://t.co/KLWF2jeAW3
- RT @AfN_UK_: Courier is all booked ready to collect stand ready for @NutritionSoc conference next week. If your there swing by and say hi t…
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/x3PPqqwSDz Stories via @NutritionSoc