Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @RoySocMed: Roles of sleep & circadian rhythms in the origin & nutritional management of obesity @NutritionSoc #rolesofsleep15 http://t.…
- NS President Prof Geissler welcomes new Trustee & Council members to first meeting to discuss 2015-2016 work plans. http://t.co/qCSQA5Kmd6
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: The Dairy Council Sports Nutrition Award in collaboration with @SENregister Details: http://t.co/bIputFk7sT http://t.c…
- RT @glenysjones: Great to hear @BBCNaga mention nutribabbles negative impact. Registered Nutritionists + Dietitians can help media understa…
- @z_Xavier_r Sorry Zac, we are unable to share training material. Next Dietary Ass w/shop Sept 16, look here for info http://t.co/EZ7sgceA1D