Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: More Evidence That Gut Microbes Exacerbate Severe Childhood Malnutrition http://t.co/JhzwLsEwsi via…
- RT @AfN_UK_: News article: UK sugar industry sales drop by 14% http://t.co/Xo404cpm0j via @FoodNavigator
- RT @AfN_UK_: PHN Paper: Trayless cafeterias lead 65.2% less diners taking salad but no change in how many took dessert http://t.co/4jFEkGX8…
- RT @wcrfint: @NutritionSoc We urge President of European Commission to save EU School Fruit Scheme: http://t.co/L9gH3GLzIj … http://t.co/yl…
- Last few places: Learn about impact of #nutrition, #diet on gene regulation and metabolic disease, 25-26 Mar Aberdeen http://t.co/ZtEqqlEsSp