Excellence in Diabetes 2013 - 'Interdisciplinary approaches: from prevention to cure'
This meeting will be exploring the impact of diabetes on the health and wellbeing of the individual, and the community at large. There will be tracks dedicated to discussing the latest innovations in therapeutics, prevention and new insights into effective global diabetes management. We have an outstanding faculty who has already agreed to participate.
The scientific programme will cover two and a half days and will include a variety of topics such as: preventing type 2 diabetes, treating diabetes by cutting-edge medicine, updates on diabetes from head to toe and how to treat diabetes differently.
For further infromation and to register, please visit the EiD website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @ion_nutrition: We have a space hopper, but @nutritionsoc & @cass_ellis1 have #HaileGebrselassie. We no longer have the coolest nutritio…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: NS team were very excited to bump into Haile Gebrselassie in the corridor @sportexercise @NutritionSoc http://t.co/hFAW2Z…
- Final day of @sportexercise #ISENC - Q&A with 27x world record holder Haile Gebrselassie @HaileGebr and Jos Hermens http://t.co/RcS2tpnKRG
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Exercise can improve satiety from the same meal and improve appetite control. @NutritionSoc @sportexercise
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Dr Hopkins - no evidence that men respond better to exercise for weight loss despite common perception. @NutritionSoc @spo…
Training & Education: View