Excellence in Diabetes 2013 - 'Interdisciplinary approaches: from prevention to cure'
This meeting will be exploring the impact of diabetes on the health and wellbeing of the individual, and the community at large. There will be tracks dedicated to discussing the latest innovations in therapeutics, prevention and new insights into effective global diabetes management. We have an outstanding faculty who has already agreed to participate.
The scientific programme will cover two and a half days and will include a variety of topics such as: preventing type 2 diabetes, treating diabetes by cutting-edge medicine, updates on diabetes from head to toe and how to treat diabetes differently.
For further infromation and to register, please visit the EiD website.
Latest Twitter feed
- Another busy morning on the UK NS stand @FANUS. Great to see so many of you! If we have met yet, come by & enter comp to win new textbook.
- @P_Fairbairn we are pleased you have booked your place. We look forward to welcoming you to Nottingham in July.
- RT @P_Fairbairn: Place booked on the @NutritionSoc future of animal products in the diet conference. As populations grow food sustainabili…
- RT @l_benson: Excitement 💪🐠🎓 Ive been accepted by @NutritionSoc for presentation of my study |Effect of N-3FA on eccentric exercise http://…
- Last few places available for the scientific writing workshop on Friday at FANUS. Register at our stand now so you don't miss out!