Excellence in Diabetes 2013 - 'Interdisciplinary approaches: from prevention to cure'
This meeting will be exploring the impact of diabetes on the health and wellbeing of the individual, and the community at large. There will be tracks dedicated to discussing the latest innovations in therapeutics, prevention and new insights into effective global diabetes management. We have an outstanding faculty who has already agreed to participate.
The scientific programme will cover two and a half days and will include a variety of topics such as: preventing type 2 diabetes, treating diabetes by cutting-edge medicine, updates on diabetes from head to toe and how to treat diabetes differently.
For further infromation and to register, please visit the EiD website.
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…