Excellence in Diabetes 2013 - 'Interdisciplinary approaches: from prevention to cure'
This meeting will be exploring the impact of diabetes on the health and wellbeing of the individual, and the community at large. There will be tracks dedicated to discussing the latest innovations in therapeutics, prevention and new insights into effective global diabetes management. We have an outstanding faculty who has already agreed to participate.
The scientific programme will cover two and a half days and will include a variety of topics such as: preventing type 2 diabetes, treating diabetes by cutting-edge medicine, updates on diabetes from head to toe and how to treat diabetes differently.
For further infromation and to register, please visit the EiD website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @LConeyworth: Any @Science_Grrl s in Edinburgh on the 8th April? @andymsalter will be discussing if insects will be on the menu soon!! @…
- RT @NS_CEO: Apparently I just walked 2.5km around this Exhibition Hall @nutritionorg ! @NutritionSoc #nutrition http://t.co/53kAOWe94B
- Have a research topic you would like to present & have published? Yes-submit your abstract by 10 Apr-http://t.co/peDC2PFG9a Plz RT @AFN_UK_
- 2015 NS awards. Only 2 days left to apply for Silver & Public Health Nutrition medal! http://t.co/aITSAnNdJz Plz RT @CNmagazines @AFN_UK_
- RT @glenysjones: Yet another study showing huge proportion of parents rarely spot child obesity in own children http://t.co/5tHZxPdvQJ @ucl…