Elderly nutrition and dignity in hospitals and social care: quality standards, engagement and compassion: Forum
Westminster Food & Nutrition Forum and Westminster Health Forum seminars present an opportunity to engage with key policymakers and other interested parties. This seminar will be a timely opportunity to assess the next steps for improving dignity and nutrition in care for elderly patients in the reformed NHS and social care system, including discussions on patient experience and engagement, and the development of NICE quality standards in social care.
Other topics for discussion include:
- Implications for regulation following the Dignity and Nutrition Inspection Programme
- Driving up standards on dignity - looking forward to the NICE social care quality standards
- Improving and learning from user experiences - creating a more personalised care system
- Prospects for the caring professions following the Nursing Quality Forum and ‘red tape challenge'
- The impact of NHS restructuring and reform for nutrition and dignity; moving towards the Commissioning Outcomes Framework (COF)
The seminar is organised on the basis of strict impartiality by the Westminster Food & Nutrition Forum and Westminster Health Forum.
Latest Twitter feed