8th International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods
Diet and physical activity are lifestyle and behavioural factors that play an important role in health and the etiology, prevention, and treatment of many chronic diseases. There is a critical need for accruate data on these factors to understand their impact on health and the ability to function throughout life. Measurement of usual dietary intake or physical activity is challenging. Therefore, improved measures are critical to monitor changes, the enhance our understanding.
At the ICDAM, experts from around the woeld will gather to present, learn and improve, and generate new research in the measurement of these critical dimenstions of health and the environment.
For further information on this event please visit the ICDAM website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @EmilieCombet: PhD opportunity @GlasgowUni: new biomarkers of ageing with colleagues Selman, Neale &myself http://t.co/CU1kxgZwor @Nutri…
- Last chance to submit an OC for our diet, gene regulation & metabolic disease conf http://t.co/DFFS9qQOIt @RobertGordonUni Good luck to all!
- RT @Society_Biology: 1 woman's work influenced #farming, #vet #medicine & #nutrition. Meet Elsie Widdowson http://t.co/x9twk5wvKH @Nutritio…
- RT @MoyraCosgrove: Hello @lipiddoc @AHealthBlog #omega3 #curcumin US research in rodents was presented on #Alzheimers plaque inhibition @N…
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: Caffeine promotes soft drink consumption NEW STUDY http://t.co/bv6b5OMwut @NutritionSoc