8th International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods
Diet and physical activity are lifestyle and behavioural factors that play an important role in health and the etiology, prevention, and treatment of many chronic diseases. There is a critical need for accruate data on these factors to understand their impact on health and the ability to function throughout life. Measurement of usual dietary intake or physical activity is challenging. Therefore, improved measures are critical to monitor changes, the enhance our understanding.
At the ICDAM, experts from around the woeld will gather to present, learn and improve, and generate new research in the measurement of these critical dimenstions of health and the environment.
For further information on this event please visit the ICDAM website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @RNutrIP: If you're looking for a #Nutritionist for a project or media quotes, make sure they are #registered! Check out @AfN_UK_'s regi…
- RT @NutritionAB: Staying on the right side of nutritional science as an SME https://t.co/hQXv4bPsXn Great article highlighting work of RNut…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Pregnancy diets and early years nutrition: spreading the word http://t.co/VgC49QnnsM
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Alltech acquires Ridley for $427 million to strengthen animal nutrition operations http://t.co/fZ74…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: More than 2M to take part in Healthy Eating week http://t.co/FOSotMDm2g via @FoodManufacture