8th International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods
Diet and physical activity are lifestyle and behavioural factors that play an important role in health and the etiology, prevention, and treatment of many chronic diseases. There is a critical need for accruate data on these factors to understand their impact on health and the ability to function throughout life. Measurement of usual dietary intake or physical activity is challenging. Therefore, improved measures are critical to monitor changes, the enhance our understanding.
At the ICDAM, experts from around the woeld will gather to present, learn and improve, and generate new research in the measurement of these critical dimenstions of health and the environment.
For further information on this event please visit the ICDAM website.
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…