8th International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods
Diet and physical activity are lifestyle and behavioural factors that play an important role in health and the etiology, prevention, and treatment of many chronic diseases. There is a critical need for accruate data on these factors to understand their impact on health and the ability to function throughout life. Measurement of usual dietary intake or physical activity is challenging. Therefore, improved measures are critical to monitor changes, the enhance our understanding.
At the ICDAM, experts from around the woeld will gather to present, learn and improve, and generate new research in the measurement of these critical dimenstions of health and the environment.
For further information on this event please visit the ICDAM website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Gla_nutrition: Lord Kelvin & Adam Smith PhD scholarship opportunity with Dr Gerasimidis: Gut health & microbiota https://t.co/9FyPxctDK…
- RT @NS_CEO: Thanks to CEO @amrc for the warm welcome today as a new supporter of AMRC #amrc2015 @NutritionSoc #nutrition https://t.co/5bX4s…
- @kitchenclub55 sorry for late reply. We are at another event this week. How many of the magnifiers are you after? + new Food Diary too?
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Great to hear @Freeman_George commitment to research at #amrc2015 conf. Looking Fwd to meeting some ex colleagues too…
- Nutrition Society at #amrc2015 conf today as new supporter member of @AMRC https://t.co/EGDDEwP5w4