8th International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods
Diet and physical activity are lifestyle and behavioural factors that play an important role in health and the etiology, prevention, and treatment of many chronic diseases. There is a critical need for accruate data on these factors to understand their impact on health and the ability to function throughout life. Measurement of usual dietary intake or physical activity is challenging. Therefore, improved measures are critical to monitor changes, the enhance our understanding.
At the ICDAM, experts from around the woeld will gather to present, learn and improve, and generate new research in the measurement of these critical dimenstions of health and the environment.
For further information on this event please visit the ICDAM website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @CambridgeJnls: Carbohydrates: Friends or Foes #nutrition @NutritionSoc http://t.co/Lj05y7MyVi
- RT @NutSocUWSU: @Cass_Ellis1 @NutritionSoc Great to see is at @UniWestminster! #UoWNutrition
- RT @BNFEvents: BNF's next conference: New perspectives on #infant #feeding and #obesity April 28th http://t.co/Jbck8ul7ny @nutritionsoc @B…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Great networking opportunity over coffee during the break of @NutritionSoc stats workshop... http://t.co/dtZlfmh46x
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Full house at the @NutritionSoc stats workshop... Just learnt that stats is actually the study of variability.