6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition
Every five years this scientific conference on the health effects of plant based diets offers an opportunity for health professionals and researchers to learn from each other in plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations and social gatherings.
Professional interest in vegetarian nutrition has now reached unprecedented levels; however, scientific knowledge regarding vegetarian diets and their effects on human health is far from complete. The Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition is designed to provide a review of the accumulated findings, and introduce theoretical concepts, practical applications, and implications of vegetarian dietary practices for both the prevention of disease and the promotion of health, as well as for the furthering of research endeavors.
Abstract deadline for short oral & poster presentations is 16 November 2012.
For further information, to submit a presentation or to register, please visit the Vegetarian Nutrition website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @RoySocMed: MT @NutritionSoc: Limited places at Dec #Nutrition, #Ageing & muscle loss conf hosted by NS & @RoySocMed See http://t.co/jVo…
- Public health professionals learn more about science of #Nutrition #Ageing & muscle loss http://t.co/352zkbyEd8 9-10 Dec,Lon @R_S_P_H pls RT
- Great post by BMJ's @fgodlee on importance of nutrition science helping doctors tackle obesity epidemic http://t.co/zuz8fe8doI @bmj_latest
- Health & social care professionals learn more about #Nutrition #Ageing & muscle loss http://t.co/352zkbyEd8 9-10 Dec @CareQualityComm pls RT
- Irish Postgraduate Competition to speak at next conf 12-13 Feb 2015 is now open! Submit application http://t.co/O3mVaPDxXK @UlsterUni pls RT
Training & Education: View