6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition
Every five years this scientific conference on the health effects of plant based diets offers an opportunity for health professionals and researchers to learn from each other in plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations and social gatherings.
Professional interest in vegetarian nutrition has now reached unprecedented levels; however, scientific knowledge regarding vegetarian diets and their effects on human health is far from complete. The Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition is designed to provide a review of the accumulated findings, and introduce theoretical concepts, practical applications, and implications of vegetarian dietary practices for both the prevention of disease and the promotion of health, as well as for the furthering of research endeavors.
Abstract deadline for short oral & poster presentations is 16 November 2012.
For further information, to submit a presentation or to register, please visit the Vegetarian Nutrition website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: UK minister warns industry over sugar tax http://t.co/h2HCfduMtV via @FoodNavigator
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Food security and animal health under Brussels spotlight http://t.co/O2DghQ4P54 via @FoodManufacture
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Tesco commits to 5% sugar reduction in own label food and drinks http://t.co/RPp9sl5Yte via @FoodNaviga…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Nutrition Advancements Ushering in an Era of Personalized Diets for Health http://t.co/ybOS6e6emk
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Many still oblivious to obesity threats http://t.co/5u2hsIwPgK via @FoodNavigator