6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition
Every five years this scientific conference on the health effects of plant based diets offers an opportunity for health professionals and researchers to learn from each other in plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations and social gatherings.
Professional interest in vegetarian nutrition has now reached unprecedented levels; however, scientific knowledge regarding vegetarian diets and their effects on human health is far from complete. The Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition is designed to provide a review of the accumulated findings, and introduce theoretical concepts, practical applications, and implications of vegetarian dietary practices for both the prevention of disease and the promotion of health, as well as for the furthering of research endeavors.
Abstract deadline for short oral & poster presentations is 16 November 2012.
For further information, to submit a presentation or to register, please visit the Vegetarian Nutrition website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @amgallagher_UU: Great to be reminded of what was a great talk at the NS Winter meeting by Prof Westerterp-Plantenga https://t.co/PSk9T6…
- Programme now available for Bioinformatic workshop in June - see agenda & secure your place here https://t.co/9oY05D1pOp @emblebi
- New paper on sleep, circadian rhythms & body weight in PNS by Prof Westerterp-Plantenga from #rolesofsleep2015 conf https://t.co/rIGboj2lAJ
- The Dairy Council have produced a booklet on iodine in dairy products - download free here: https://t.co/eL1hp7cEcx @TheDairyCouncil
- New meta-analysis in BJN finds link between eggs & type 2 diabetes- but only if you live in USA https://t.co/P5HmVZ23gU @CUPAcademic