6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition
Every five years this scientific conference on the health effects of plant based diets offers an opportunity for health professionals and researchers to learn from each other in plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations and social gatherings.
Professional interest in vegetarian nutrition has now reached unprecedented levels; however, scientific knowledge regarding vegetarian diets and their effects on human health is far from complete. The Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition is designed to provide a review of the accumulated findings, and introduce theoretical concepts, practical applications, and implications of vegetarian dietary practices for both the prevention of disease and the promotion of health, as well as for the furthering of research endeavors.
Abstract deadline for short oral & poster presentations is 16 November 2012.
For further information, to submit a presentation or to register, please visit the Vegetarian Nutrition website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutraEurope: Report warns of growing gap between healthy eating advice and fish stocks #omega3 #sustainability http://t.co/BDg3ZMxFPH v…
- RT @USAIDGH: Curious to see how @USAIDGH’s addressing #nutrition globally? Check out our new profiles! http://t.co/I5dtxD2SKp
- RT @FoodMattersLive: Food, health & nutrition explored in over 100 conference & seminar sessions at #FoodMattersLive Nov 18-20 free entry: …
- RT @Nutrition_SENSE: Telling someone they're fat makes them eat more, study finds http://t.co/4AShHs8tkq via @MailOnline
- RT @Nutrition_SENSE: Obesity is blamed for 12,000 cancer cases every year http://t.co/41JhmZ9kqv via @MailOnline