6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition
Every five years this scientific conference on the health effects of plant based diets offers an opportunity for health professionals and researchers to learn from each other in plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations and social gatherings.
Professional interest in vegetarian nutrition has now reached unprecedented levels; however, scientific knowledge regarding vegetarian diets and their effects on human health is far from complete. The Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition is designed to provide a review of the accumulated findings, and introduce theoretical concepts, practical applications, and implications of vegetarian dietary practices for both the prevention of disease and the promotion of health, as well as for the furthering of research endeavors.
Abstract deadline for short oral & poster presentations is 16 November 2012.
For further information, to submit a presentation or to register, please visit the Vegetarian Nutrition website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Ate cricket flour cookies tonight. 1st time eating insects. Cricket cookies = crookies? You heard it here first #futu…
- @Laura_Wyness Great presentation today Laura. Glad to see you are enjoying the conference.
- RT @Laura_Wyness: Cricket cookies @NutritionSoc conf. Goes down well with a glass of wine! #future4meat http://t.co/Uf73WvU7X9
- RT @grub_kitchen: @NutritionSoc fantastic event! Hugely encouraging response to #cricketcookies, great questions and interest. Thank you al…
- @grub_kitchen thanks very much for preparing cricket flour cookies for us Andy. They were a real talking point for the evening