2nd Kiel Food Science Symposium
The Kiel Food Science Symposium takes place in a 2-year rhythm. The aim of this international symposium is:
- to offer a scientific platform for representatives from academia, industry, food authorities and policy
- to stimulate the presentation of up-to-date research activities
- to obtain information on new developments
- to exchange views with colleagues from many countries on scientific progress and applications
The symposium will address various aspects of scientific research on:
- Functional Food (first day)
- Food Safety (second day)
with a focus on dairy products and seafood.
For further information please visit the Max Rubner-Institut website.
Latest Twitter feed