10th Nordic Nutrition Conference
The Nordic Nutrition Conferences administer information about the most updated nutritional research in northern Europe. The goal of the 10th Nordic Nutrition Conference is to stay up-to-date on emerging trends and provide a forum for discussion on topics related to nutrition and health among nutritionists and other professionals working in the field. The focus will be on current research on food, nutrition and health in the Nordic countries as well as in a global context.
Topics are to include:
- Nutrition recommendations
- Food based dietary guidelines
- Policy and public health interventions
- Obesity in Nordic countries
- System biology in nutrition
- Nordic food and health
- Nutrition for vulnerable groups
- Methodology in nutrition research
For further information please visit the Nordic Nutrition Conference 2012 website.
Latest Twitter feed