Cellular and Molecular Nutrition
Dr Bernard Corfe
Academic Unit of Surgical Oncology, The University of Sheffield, UK
The Cellular and Molecular Nutrition Theme supports and enables the application of cellular and molecular approaches to the study of nutrition, including the limitations of such approaches and the need to take an integrative view, and promotes emerging strategies and their potential impact upon nutritional research.
To contact me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The focus of the CMN Theme will be:
- to support, foster and develop the pursuit of cellular and molecular nutrition as a research area
- to develop networks for practising molecular nutritionists
- to support the continued growth and application of this suite of techniques and foster best practise
COMMUNICATING THE THEMES ACTIVITIES AND INITIATIVES
- Email alerts that all members will receive (you can opt out of these if you don’t wish to receive them)
- Theme highlights in the monthly e-newsletter
- Articles in the Gazette
- A Blog
- Forum posts on this website
- The Nutrition Society Twitter feed @nutritionsoc
- There is a Facebook group for Students and graduates members to network with peers, share experiences, ask questions and participate in discussions
The Theme’s activities are supported by a group of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience and interests in nutrition. This includes representation for student and postdoc members.
The profiles of the team can be found on the 'Theme Team' page.
RECENT ACTIVITIES & UPDATES
In the longer-term the aim is to organise a meeting jointly with the other Themes in 2013, and to continue to develop workshops and seminars of particular interest to Society members.
We are also developing a 'Resources' page with links to online resources Theme members may find useful in their research.
Latest Twitter feed