The Nutrition Society is committed to providing an accessible website.
This statement describes what we have already done to make our website accessible, what we intend to do to improve its accessibility and how we plan to maintain these standards.
All content images on this site are provided with descriptive ALT attributes.
All pages contain a link to the home page, sitemap and search box.
The navigation system has been constructed in a consistent fashion to provide clear navigation pathways throughout the site.
In many cases we have provided an HTML version of PDFs on this website, however if you would like to use a screen reader to read PDF documents you can find out more at the Adobe access website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Great to hear @Freeman_George commitment to research at #amrc2015 conf. Looking Fwd to meeting some ex colleagues too…
- Nutrition Society at #amrc2015 conf today as new supporter member of @AMRC https://t.co/EGDDEwP5w4
- All set up to welcome delegates at #amrc2015 conference. Pleased to be new members @AMRC https://t.co/6uQJV3kYmR
- RT @NS_CEO: Attending #amrc2015 today as a new supporter of @AMRC Interesting programme #nutrition @NutritionSoc
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! https://t.co/cdtVAAGOXj Stories via @CharterForSci @NutritionSoc @…