The Nutrition Society is committed to providing an accessible website.
This statement describes what we have already done to make our website accessible, what we intend to do to improve its accessibility and how we plan to maintain these standards.
All content images on this site are provided with descriptive ALT attributes.
All pages contain a link to the home page, sitemap and search box.
The navigation system has been constructed in a consistent fashion to provide clear navigation pathways throughout the site.
In many cases we have provided an HTML version of PDFs on this website, however if you would like to use a screen reader to read PDF documents you can find out more at the Adobe access website.
Latest Twitter feed
- Last few places left for graduate networking workshop. To make sure you don't miss out, register before 5:00pm today.
- RT @FoodNavigator: Memory may impact food choice more than preference according to Swiss psychologists #foodmarketing http://t.co/L4Exy0jJ…
- RT @eNut_Academy: Dr Zotor promotes eNA to clinical nutritionists. Want to check it out? Come to @NutritionSoc stand for access code. http:…
- Prof Basma Ellahi & Dr Francis Zotor are warming up for the networking workshop this afternoon! http://t.co/Rrd2ny0LQt
- Don't miss out... Come and register for the NS networking workshop at FANUS. Places are limited so come to our stand to book your place.