The Nutrition Society is committed to providing an accessible website.
This statement describes what we have already done to make our website accessible, what we intend to do to improve its accessibility and how we plan to maintain these standards.
All content images on this site are provided with descriptive ALT attributes.
All pages contain a link to the home page, sitemap and search box.
The navigation system has been constructed in a consistent fashion to provide clear navigation pathways throughout the site.
In many cases we have provided an HTML version of PDFs on this website, however if you would like to use a screen reader to read PDF documents you can find out more at the Adobe access website.
Latest Twitter feed
- CPD accreditation for Winter Meeting on #nutrition, #ageing is approved! @AfN_UK_ @BrDieteticAssoc @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- NS Trustees Meeting today to discuss overall strategy, member benefits & new initiatives for 2015. http://t.co/WpQTNEdd9K
- NS Council meeting. Members discussing importance of animal nutrition alongside science of human #nutrition. http://t.co/UwHDLaF5QN
- NS International Affairs Committee meeting chaired by Dr Paul Amuna (right). Others joined by phone. http://t.co/viNehmTsMe
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
Training & Education: View