The Nutrition Society is committed to providing an accessible website.
This statement describes what we have already done to make our website accessible, what we intend to do to improve its accessibility and how we plan to maintain these standards.
All content images on this site are provided with descriptive ALT attributes.
All pages contain a link to the home page, sitemap and search box.
The navigation system has been constructed in a consistent fashion to provide clear navigation pathways throughout the site.
In many cases we have provided an HTML version of PDFs on this website, however if you would like to use a screen reader to read PDF documents you can find out more at the Adobe access website.
Latest Twitter feed
- Refresh your nutrition stats knowledge at our wkshop. Early bird expires 3 Aug - http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg @sheffielduni @sheffhallamuni pls RT
- RT @ChemistDirect: @DrCarrieRuxton @NutritionSoc Thanks for sharing Dr Ruxton;understanding meal patterns is crucial &we all need to be edu…
- We are pleased Dr Graham Horgan will host 4 Sept workshop. Book to refresh stats knowledge - http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg. @BioSScotland pls RT
- Are you a nutrition postgrad student? Would like career support & present your research? Visit - http://t.co/h1eMfNuNm3 @NutSocPGConf
- RT @wwaterlander: @nzherald See our full paper on #ultraprocessed foods in #NZ supermarkets here: http://t.co/aTsiOPH6ev Published in @Nutr…