The Nutrition Society Strategic Plan 2011-2013
The Trustees and Council of the Society have been engaged in reviewing the structure, activities and purpose of the Society and the preparation of the Strategic Plan. The purpose of which is to set the course for the Society over the next three years, building on the achievements of the first Strategic Plan 2007 – 2010.
The plan supports the Society’s long-term strategy as well as providing the basis on which annual targets are set and the performance of the Society in pursuit of its objectives are measured. It identifies the strategic aims and main activities.
Latest Twitter feed
- New paper of the Month: Vitamin E recommendations may be too high for Cystic Fibrosis patients, says new research, http://t.co/BLH0YEn45H
- Would you like to win an ipad? And are an NS member? Complete our survey by 17 July & have your say (survey was sent via email on 24 June)
- Are you coming to our Conference next week? Look forward to meeting you at welcome networking drinks 6.15pm Mon 6 Jul http://t.co/KLWF2jeAW3
- RT @AfN_UK_: Courier is all booked ready to collect stand ready for @NutritionSoc conference next week. If your there swing by and say hi t…
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/x3PPqqwSDz Stories via @NutritionSoc