The Nutrition Society Strategic Plan 2011-2013
The Trustees and Council of the Society have been engaged in reviewing the structure, activities and purpose of the Society and the preparation of the Strategic Plan. The purpose of which is to set the course for the Society over the next three years, building on the achievements of the first Strategic Plan 2007 – 2010.
The plan supports the Society’s long-term strategy as well as providing the basis on which annual targets are set and the performance of the Society in pursuit of its objectives are measured. It identifies the strategic aims and main activities.
Latest Twitter feed
- Last few places available for the scientific writing workshop on Friday at FANUS. Register at our stand now so you don't miss out!
- Great to see NS staff getting involved in workshop role plays! http://t.co/gVPSp8dtTu
- What does your handshake say about you when you meet someone? First impressions are key when you meet for first time. http://t.co/KJ2tRJ3R0z
- The only person holding you back from networking, is you.
- Interactive first session asking people to 'get to know their neighbour'.... Now it's time to change neighbours! http://t.co/ahUD3YTXNg