The Nutrition Society Strategic Plan 2011-2013
The Trustees and Council of the Society have been engaged in reviewing the structure, activities and purpose of the Society and the preparation of the Strategic Plan. The purpose of which is to set the course for the Society over the next three years, building on the achievements of the first Strategic Plan 2007 – 2010.
The plan supports the Society’s long-term strategy as well as providing the basis on which annual targets are set and the performance of the Society in pursuit of its objectives are measured. It identifies the strategic aims and main activities.
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…