The Nutrition Society Strategic Plan 2011-2013
The Trustees and Council of the Society have been engaged in reviewing the structure, activities and purpose of the Society and the preparation of the Strategic Plan. The purpose of which is to set the course for the Society over the next three years, building on the achievements of the first Strategic Plan 2007 – 2010.
The plan supports the Society’s long-term strategy as well as providing the basis on which annual targets are set and the performance of the Society in pursuit of its objectives are measured. It identifies the strategic aims and main activities.
Latest Twitter feed
- CPD accreditation for Winter Meeting on #nutrition, #ageing is approved! @AfN_UK_ @BrDieteticAssoc @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- NS Trustees Meeting today to discuss overall strategy, member benefits & new initiatives for 2015. http://t.co/WpQTNEdd9K
- NS Council meeting. Members discussing importance of animal nutrition alongside science of human #nutrition. http://t.co/UwHDLaF5QN
- NS International Affairs Committee meeting chaired by Dr Paul Amuna (right). Others joined by phone. http://t.co/viNehmTsMe
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
Training & Education: View