Fundraising And Sponsorship Policy
The Nutrition Society is an independent organisation, the largest Learned Society for nutrition in Europe and a leading world authority in the field of nutritional science. The Members of Society are individuals who have an interest in nutrition and who work in a wide array of roles (or are retired from such roles) or are studying nutrition on a recognised degree course.
The mission of the Society is to:
- 'Promote the science of nutrition and its application to human and animal health'
Currently, the main activities are:
- Developing and disseminating nutrition science: publishing, organising meetings
- Providing advice/opinion on nutrition matters to external agencies
It is absolutely key that in order to maintain the Society's reputation as an independent learned society that fundraising is kept separate from science. Successful and appropriate fundraising is a key element in the sustainability, affordability and continuing success of the Nutrition Society's current and future activities.
For more information on sponsorship or fundraising please contact: email@example.com
Latest Twitter feed
- @4entoFEED @InsectsFoodFeed @go_ento Eating insects: Hear Prof Arnold van Huis at our conf on 8 Jul, See http://t.co/tjVJP3uLUO pls RT thx
- Eating insects? Hear Prof Arnold van Huis present our Boyd Orr Lecture on 8 July. See http://t.co/tjVJP3uLUO @PROteINSECT @Bugs_for_Life
- Great to see so many people at our scientific writing for publication workshop in Tanzania. http://t.co/6US3ZAHuh1
- RT @AlexRNutrition: Really looking forward to going back to UoN for the @NutritionSoc conference in July: A rare meeting of minds http://t.…
- Busy registration for the scientific writing workshop. Make sure you're on time, there is a long waiting list! http://t.co/sZlLP1XvAH