Fundraising And Sponsorship Policy
The Nutrition Society is an independent organisation, the largest Learned Society for nutrition in Europe and a leading world authority in the field of nutritional science. The Members of Society are individuals who have an interest in nutrition and who work in a wide array of roles (or are retired from such roles) or are studying nutrition on a recognised degree course.
The mission of the Society is to:
- 'Promote the science of nutrition and its application to human and animal health'
Currently, the main activities are:
- Developing and disseminating nutrition science: publishing, organising meetings
- Providing advice/opinion on nutrition matters to external agencies
It is absolutely key that in order to maintain the Society's reputation as an independent learned society that fundraising is kept separate from science. Successful and appropriate fundraising is a key element in the sustainability, affordability and continuing success of the Nutrition Society's current and future activities.
For more information on sponsorship or fundraising please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Twitter feed
- Big thanks to Robert Gordon Uni for hosting the diet, gene regulation & metabolic disease conf. Read blog summary: http://t.co/kNrOfLf6GC
- Coming to the Edinburgh Science Festival? Join us for our future foods debate, 17.30, on 8 Apr. http://t.co/aZR6EsEXhb @EdSciFest
- Coming to the Edinburgh Science Festival? Join us for our future foods debate, 17.30, on 8 Apr. http://t.co/aZR6EsEXhb #tweko @EdSciFest
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/B8ZF47B6cd Stories via @NutritionSoc @SETAC_world @for…
- RT @LConeyworth: Any @Science_Grrl s in Edinburgh on the 8th April? @andymsalter will be discussing if insects will be on the menu soon!! @…