Fundraising And Sponsorship Policy
The Nutrition Society is an independent organisation, the largest Learned Society for nutrition in Europe and a leading world authority in the field of nutritional science. The Members of Society are individuals who have an interest in nutrition and who work in a wide array of roles (or are retired from such roles) or are studying nutrition on a recognised degree course.
The mission of the Society is to:
- 'Promote the science of nutrition and its application to human and animal health'
Currently, the main activities are:
- Developing and disseminating nutrition science: publishing, organising meetings
- Providing advice/opinion on nutrition matters to external agencies
It is absolutely key that in order to maintain the Society's reputation as an independent learned society that fundraising is kept separate from science. Successful and appropriate fundraising is a key element in the sustainability, affordability and continuing success of the Nutrition Society's current and future activities.
For more information on sponsorship or fundraising please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Twitter feed
- Alessandro Laviano Assoc. Professor of Internal Medicine from @SapienzaRoma to speak on cachexia http://t.co/qVoOi3jUxq #nutrition pls RT
- Dr Mary Hickson from @imperialcollege speaks on Nutritional interventions in sarcopenia 10 Dec. See http://t.co/nc8Gq0srce #nutrition pls RT
- NIHR/UEA speaker Dr Lee Hooper presents NS Systematic Reviews workshop Feb 2015 http://t.co/ukrTsx52DC @uniofeastanglia @OfficialNIHR pls RT
- Dr Andrew Murton from @UniofNottingham on imp. of protein, amino acid to prevent muscle loss http://t.co/eLx8GaS9np #nutrition pls RT
- NIHR - funded Dr Alexander Miras wins the 2014 Nutrition Society Cuthbertson Medal http://t.co/Wjub51S2Wv via @OfficialNIHR
Training & Education: View