Fundraising And Sponsorship Policy
The Nutrition Society is an independent organisation, the largest Learned Society for nutrition in Europe and a leading world authority in the field of nutritional science. The Members of Society are individuals who have an interest in nutrition and who work in a wide array of roles (or are retired from such roles) or are studying nutrition on a recognised degree course.
The mission of the Society is to:
- 'Promote the science of nutrition and its application to human and animal health'
Currently, the main activities are:
- Developing and disseminating nutrition science: publishing, organising meetings
- Providing advice/opinion on nutrition matters to external agencies
It is absolutely key that in order to maintain the Society's reputation as an independent learned society that fundraising is kept separate from science. Successful and appropriate fundraising is a key element in the sustainability, affordability and continuing success of the Nutrition Society's current and future activities.
For more information on sponsorship or fundraising please contact: email@example.com
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @WardyMw: Great buzz at @UlsterUniLHS UCAS applicants open day for Food Nutrition @NutritionSoc and Dietetics @BrDieteticAssoc http://t.…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: More Evidence That Gut Microbes Exacerbate Severe Childhood Malnutrition http://t.co/JhzwLsEwsi via…
- RT @AfN_UK_: News article: UK sugar industry sales drop by 14% http://t.co/Xo404cpm0j via @FoodNavigator
- RT @AfN_UK_: PHN Paper: Trayless cafeterias lead 65.2% less diners taking salad but no change in how many took dessert http://t.co/4jFEkGX8…
- RT @wcrfint: @NutritionSoc We urge President of European Commission to save EU School Fruit Scheme: http://t.co/L9gH3GLzIj … http://t.co/yl…