Fundraising And Sponsorship Policy
The Nutrition Society is an independent organisation, the largest Learned Society for nutrition in Europe and a leading world authority in the field of nutritional science. The Members of Society are individuals who have an interest in nutrition and who work in a wide array of roles (or are retired from such roles) or are studying nutrition on a recognised degree course.
The mission of the Society is to:
- 'Promote the science of nutrition and its application to human and animal health'
Currently, the main activities are:
- Developing and disseminating nutrition science: publishing, organising meetings
- Providing advice/opinion on nutrition matters to external agencies
It is absolutely key that in order to maintain the Society's reputation as an independent learned society that fundraising is kept separate from science. Successful and appropriate fundraising is a key element in the sustainability, affordability and continuing success of the Nutrition Society's current and future activities.
For more information on sponsorship or fundraising please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…