Fundraising And Sponsorship Policy
The Nutrition Society is an independent organisation, the largest Learned Society for nutrition in Europe and a leading world authority in the field of nutritional science. The Members of Society are individuals who have an interest in nutrition and who work in a wide array of roles (or are retired from such roles) or are studying nutrition on a recognised degree course.
The mission of the Society is to:
- 'Promote the science of nutrition and its application to human and animal health'
Currently, the main activities are:
- Developing and disseminating nutrition science: publishing, organising meetings
- Providing advice/opinion on nutrition matters to external agencies
It is absolutely key that in order to maintain the Society's reputation as an independent learned society that fundraising is kept separate from science. Successful and appropriate fundraising is a key element in the sustainability, affordability and continuing success of the Nutrition Society's current and future activities.
For more information on sponsorship or fundraising please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @RNutrIP: If you're looking for a #Nutritionist for a project or media quotes, make sure they are #registered! Check out @AfN_UK_'s regi…
- RT @NutritionAB: Staying on the right side of nutritional science as an SME https://t.co/hQXv4bPsXn Great article highlighting work of RNut…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Pregnancy diets and early years nutrition: spreading the word http://t.co/VgC49QnnsM
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Alltech acquires Ridley for $427 million to strengthen animal nutrition operations http://t.co/fZ74…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: More than 2M to take part in Healthy Eating week http://t.co/FOSotMDm2g via @FoodManufacture